Magical (DeliToOnZ)

Play when I tell you too and repeat it as much as you need too :)

Jonathan's pov

I walk slowly up the stairs, making my way to the close room at the end of the hall way. Heart broken, feeling like my world was ending I stand infront of the wooden door. The door creaks open once I twist the handle and I walk inside the room. I see a box besides my table and I sniff. I put down my bag on the bed and I walk towards the desk. I make myself sit down on the spinning chair and I touch the smooth box with my slim fingers. I grab it with both my hands and I place it in the middle of the table. I turn on the small table lamp and wobbly run my hands over the box. The box had post cards from all over the world painted into it and I open it slowly. Once the box was fully opened my eyes wonder around all the objects in it, scanning every corner and I finally look up. A sad smiled was placed on my lips and my vision became a little blurry as I was welcomed by a sloppy handwriting that said, Only memories and around the words were small photos of him and I taped by us. Only are favorites get to be in that area, but it wasn't like non of the pictures we took weren't my favorites, I loved every single picture we ever took. They were magical.

Play song

I slowly sink my hand into the box and I search around for stuff. I take a hold of a small object and I bring it up so it was right infront of my face. I see a small brown dog with a Christmas hat on top of it and I bite my lip to keep me from braking down at the first object inside the box. I squish it from the middle and to my surprise it starts talking and the cheeks light up with a soft red color after all of this year's. 

"Merry Christmas! Woof woof!"

I let out a shaky breath and I put it down next to me on the table. Memories flowed back and I stopped myself from from thinking any further before I brake but it was too late.

-flashback

I was all alone, my parents went there separate ways to eat in Christmas eve and I was left of the table eating alone while letting a few tears fall down my eyes. My dad was in the living room watching a game and my mom was inside her room watching some cooking chanel on the TV. They took there own sharings of food and left the rest to me. I sigh and sit there in tought as I move and poke my food with a fork. Something was knocking on the window and I finally turned to see what it was and to my surprise, I didn't expect it to be him. I push myself from the table and whipped my eyes quickly, opening the door as I smile.

"Hey cartoonz"

"Merry Christmas?" He asked as he studied my face. I blinked a few times and smiled. "Of course, Merry Christmas" I said and step aside.

He steps inside and touches my warm cheek with his cold gloves. He drops his hand down my arm and into my hand and I looked down. He uses two of his fingers to make me look up at him and he smiles. "Just a little gift for you, I'll bring the real deal tomorrow" he told me.

He let's go of my hand and removes his fingers away from my chin so I can look at the small gift.