Please don't go (Minicat)

'Alright what's going on ladds it's mini here and welcome to this Q&A thing? I dunno....it's more of a blog then a Q&A-'

Tyler stares at the screen and nervously bites his fingernails as he sees his hero talk and giggle at how much he sucks at making videos.

'This is a little more personal because....I have lost a very close family member and I think I'm falling into a small bit of depression....'

Tyler stops moving and he gulps his eyes scanning the males face.

'It sucks that they had to pass away and I kinda just- just lost that spark I guess you can say...which sucks cause-'

Nobody ever knows, nobody ever sees
I left my soul
Back then, no im too weak

"Im so sorry..." Tyler whispered to the screen as he sees the mixed white male try to clean his eyes from the tears that wanted to get out but that did not fall because he didn't let them fall.

Now please don't go...
Most nights I hardly sleep when I'm alone
Now please don't go, Oh no
I think of you whenever im alone....
So-

"Please don't go" Tyler whispered as tears formed in his eyes.

'I'll be taking a brake from YouTube, I dunno when I'll be coming back, so I'm sorry if I disappoint you, as much as I disappoint myself but I hope you understand why this is happening' a tear quickly falls and mini wipes away the wet line that was left behind in his cheek.

Cause I don't ever wanna know, don't ever want to see things change
Cause when I'm living on my own I wanna take it back and start again

-

It's been months since mini had uploaded anything in his chanel. Tyler always refreshes the screen every day to see if he came back but to his unlucky life, he didn't see another video.

Tyler commented on all his videos saying come back and he prayed that he would come back or notice at least the messages but nothing.

Being in Los Angeles for a while he decided to leave to his own place. He went to the airport and as he rubs his tired eyes he bumps into someone. "Yo im sorry-"

Tyler's mouth goes dry and he stares at the 6 foot male infront of him. "C-craig..." He whispered and craig looked up and smiles, "It's fine but uhhh-"

Tyler eyes widen and he cleans his throat before introducing himself. "Im Tyler and uh- I'm a...I'm a fan"

Craig's eyes glowed before they where covered with disappointment. "Well, I'm glad your still a ladd after all this time..."

Tyler nods and sighs "I left a comment on almost all of your videos....and specially now....saying that it was okay but if you could at least update us again on what's happening cause....I'm-well....we are worried"

Craig's eyes traveled down and then he catches a glimps of a scar on his wrist.

Craig bites his lips and sees the bags under the blue eyes. "B-but-"

"We care and I want you to feel loved, I just- ugh please....just please don't go"

Silence covered them and mini takes a step forward and hugs the man. Tyler flinched but hugged him anyway. "Im sorry" he whispered. "Im here for you, we are here for you....I'm always there for you...we care....."

Craig let's tears fall down and he smiled. That spark was coming back but with feelings, another things.

"I won't be leaving....not anymore" Craig said and Tyler smiled while hugging him tightly.

-

Tyler sits on the side and watches Craig do his outro.

"Life changes so much and you just can't predict what's really gonna happen, but seriously...T-thank you for helping me grow and I want to let you know that I'm always here for you guys just like you've been here for me....don't forget to leave a like in the video if you made it this far seriously it's incredible....that uh- you decided to watch thru all my bullshit but-"

Craig laughs and Tyler feels a warm feeling spread as he hears him laugh.

"Well uh- thank you all for watching, leave a like if you enjoyed....subscribe if your new here and you want to become a ladd...."

He takes a deep breathe and a heart warming smile appeared in his lips. "Like, subscribe, all that stuff........"

He salutes the Camera and counties, "and I'll talk to you guys in the next one"

End

-

A/n an AU that appeared in my mind, Tyler was a fan and he was still in collage but he had bad temper and depression and the only thing that seem to help him calm down was mini. Craig soon found out that a family member had died and it destroyed him, sending him into depression and unmotivated and Tyler would send him messages and scream at the screen for hours so he can at least here his pleads because Tyler was dying, he felt so lots and it was a mess. He traveled to LA to hopefully find mini but no luck so he leaves and finds mini at the airport. They talk and get closer after a week mini makes a video saying he was fine and he gave a shout out to Tyler for not giving up on him like a few of the subs did and everything went good.

Eh it was silly but it was nice to write. Hope you liked it! Vote, comment and Suh dudes!