G.U.Y [H2OVanoss] new years

A/n: they didn't have the song I was looking for in like lyrics other then dance moves so yea what ever. Anyways hope you enjoy ps. I fuckin love this song.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Greetings from Eros, god of Sexual desire. Son of aphrodite lay back and feast as this audio guides you though new and exciting positions. I wanna be the Girl under you, I wanna be your G.U.Y, oh yea I wanna be the grave and earth you our sexes tell us no lies.

Evan pushed jonathan against the wall and smirked. "Your such a tease Johnathan~ I told you to stop but you wanted to be an ass and tease me, now we are gonna be late to the new year party" evan growled. Jonathan gasped as evan licked his ear. "E-evan...I was just aaah...playing" evan chuchled at delirious who was now panting. "You brought this upon yourself..." Evan kissed jonathan and jonathan gladly kissed back. "Evan are you really gonna do this-augh- I was just swinging my hips to my jam- mmm" evan licked delirious neck and smirked. "It's your fault you did it to suductivly and it made me want you, besides I told you to stop but you didn't you kept on wanting to grind on me" delirous moaned and rugged on Evan's jacket. "Off....now" delirous demanded. Evan smirked and backed away from him. He took of his jacket and kissed delirious. Delirious flipped him and now delirious was on control. He kissed him and let love bits here and there. Delirious pulled away and slowly walked to the bedroom. Evan could still see does electric blue eyes in the shadows. He smirked and followed right behind him. He saw the way jonathan would look back at him and wiggle his ass infront of evan. Evan bit his lip and walked a little faster. Delirious skipped to places. He was touching the wall suductivly and ran his hands all over his body witch made evan want to grave him and fuck the living shit out of his lover. "Come here vanoss~" delirous said suductivly. As soon as they where in the room evan graved jonathan and pushed him into the wall ones again. They kissed and touched each other. Delirious always loved the way the kisses that evan would give him would alway make his world stop or he would always take his breath away and make his legs go wabbly. "E-evan" delirous said. Evan took of delirious black shirt and tossed it on the floor. Evan slowly graved the bottom of his wite shirt and took off. Delirious was just in his sweats and evan on his skinny jeans. Evan graved delirous and pushed him on the bed. "Today I'm gonna make you scream like no one has ever done~" delirous laughed and kissed evan. "Silly, you where my first time and my 300 time" evan chuckled and kissed delirious "shut the fuck up"

Im gonna wear the tower, want the power to leave you I'm aiming for full control of this love, touch me touch me don't be sweet, love me love me please retweet, let me be the Girl under you that makes you cry....
I want to be that guy [G.U.Y]
The girl under you guy

As delirious sits on Evan's lap and raps his arms around him and begun to move his hips to make a sweet friction. "Aah~" delirous moaned. Evan moves delirious hips to make a rougher friction Delirious cries out. Evan picked himself up along with delirious and he placed him on the bed. Evan then gave delirious love bits all over his shoulders and chest. He sucked on his nipples and delirious let's out out a long moan. "Your so sexy jonathan~" evan purrs. Evan then janks delirious sweats and throws it across the room. Evan flips delirious and evan presses himself on delirious ass making him arch his back. Evan kissed down his back and licked his back. Delirious pants and blushes madly. As evan was touching his body delirious grabs a hand full of the sheets and covers his mouth. Evan noticed that and he smack delirious ass making his lover yelp. "Evan~" delirous pants. Evan then rubs delirious threw his boxers. Evan took of his jeans and let's them fall all the way to his ankles. He steps out of them and he pulls delirious closer to his body. If that was possible. "Your mine"