training (H2ovanoss)

A/n *sighs* I have to thank my friend for this...what ever she wrote, she is a little more.... specific about this type of things she doesn't have an account here but don't worry if you like what she wrote I'll try to make her make one....if this is too intense, I'm sorry, it wasn't me hehehe I don't sin that much t-trues me! Oh god...and the was listening to this while writing.

*************

Evan was getting his house clean before his crush jonathan arrived for training. Jonathan wanted to get better at soccer and evan was the best out of all of them, so he asked if he could train him. Ofcores evan agree. Ones his house was clean he stood in the middle of his house and sigh. He ran to his room and spiked up his hair. After he was done there was a ding sounds coming from downstairs. Evan smiled and ran to the door. Ones he opened it he saw the most cutest thing ever. It was delirious and he had Evan's P.E uniform on. "Well I'm glad you like my uniform too~" evan teased. Jonathan giggled and shook his head. "No evan you took my clothes and I took yours!"

"It doesn't matter, you look so adorable~" evan purred. Jonathan shivered and blushes. "S-shuch up" he covered his mouth and looked up at evan. Evan laughed and jonathan felt like he wanted to die. "Well, come on in~" evan moved to the side and let jonathan in. "Uuuuh nice house!" Jonathan said. "Thanks, sit down on the couch" evan said. Jonathan skipped his way to the couch and flopped down. "Del is it hot outside?" Evan asked a smirk appearing in his lips. "Fuck yea it is!"

"Since it's hot outside...would you like to stretch in here~" evan purred. Jonathan blushed and looked at evan. "Ummm...sure" Jonathan said. "Good~" evan bit his lip and walked towards jonathan. Jonathan being the clueless one (like always) he didn't catch on, on what evan really ment. "Come here" Evan said. Jonathan gulps and nods. He made his way to evan and stood infront of him. Jonathan's heart beat was just getting faster and faster, he always loved evan. He always looked up at him and also he was the one jonathan fell on love with.

Evan placed both of his hands on either side of Jonathan's shoulders making the smaller man squeak. Jonathan looked up at evan and evan just smirks. 'Oh god'
"Lay down on your back" evan orders. Jonathan frozed and looked up. "O-on the foor?"

"Yes, or would you like to lay on my bed?~" evan purred. Jonathan almost had a nose bleed. 'Smooth bastard' jonathan said to himself. Jonathan layed down and waited for evan to tell him what else to do. "Rise up one leg" evan said. Jonathan did as he was told and evan smirked. "Aren't you a good boy~" evan teased. Jonathan blushed. "S-shut up!"

Evan then gets close enough so that his crotch was pressed right on delirious ass. Delirious gasped and bit the inside of his cheek. Evan pushed Jonathan's leg down making Jonathan to let out a soft moan (a/n 'member jonathan is on his back with on leg up and evan is right infront of him holding delirious leg). Delirious bit his tounge from keeping him from making does sounds. "What's wrong? Does it hurt?~" evan teased. "N-no it feels good~ *gasp* o-oh I didn't m-mean it like t-t-that!" Delirious covered his face so evan doesn't see how much his blushing. Evan chuchled and rolled his eyes. They did a few other positions but every position they did was Evan's crotch touching a part of delirious body. Delirious would try to take breathes in but there was no use.