part 3 of "not your fault" (h2oVanoss)

Part 3

Luke's pov again

Days passed by and now they where back to normal. Back to there normal selfs I guess, but something was off. Nothing seemed real, it all felt so fake.

Again evan texted me to open up the door.

I drag my eyes across the top of my phone screen and sigh, 9 o'clock. "Coming..." I said, sounding almost half dead. I get up from my sit and I dragged myself towards the door. I opened the door but I didn't see no one. I frowned and walked outside. In the distance I see a figure, he was making his way towards me and I meet the man half way. Once we where face to face it was only silence  between us. Sobs came from the man and I take a step closer. "What happened?" I asked. "His pushing me away again....he told me he can't do this and he wants to go back to North Carolina.....his telling me to take him there-"

"Wait...." I said. Evan pauses but continues sobbing, I frowned at him and waited for a good minute for that to get into my head. "Im so lost....he wants to leave?" I asked. Evan gives me a single nod and I hum. "Why?"

"I don't know...." Evan then rubs his face and cries some more "Im I not good enough?" He asked.

Not really sure if he said it to himself or me but I answered it anyways. "Don't blame yourself, it's not your fault"

"....."

"He must be pressured by all of this dating thing-"

"He started talking to that asshole, Jared again- AND he didn't even tell me! Becky told me!"

"Why would he start talking-"

"Supposably his mom is dying"

Silence.

I don't dare to say nothing after that. "And he asked Jonathan if he can give him a ride....Jonathan agreed and took my car...leaving me behind at CVS"

This can't be real.

"Jay...just left you?"

"No, he kinda kicked me out...of my own car since I wouldn't shut up about Jared"

"Im fuckin speechless" I said to the crying male. "He left an hour ago....and I just couldn't take the tension in my body any longer....I had to come to you- another reason why I told Jonathan to leave me in CVS cause you live close to it..."

I sigh and I looked at the ground. I felt a tug on my long shirt and I look up. Evan pulls me in slowly and I stop breathing.

What is he doing?

He gently presses his forehead on mine and I stay completely still. I feel frozen and I couldn't move a muscle. I don't breathe or blink, I just feel him snake his arms around my torso and brings me closer to his body.

This was too close for my liking but it was comfort right? Right? Tell me jesus if im fuckin up.....

I feel dirty, not just cause this felt like evan was going behind Jonathan's back to be with me and to talk to me about his problems but because I feel like something might trigger him and make him do something dumb that he might regret.

Time skip

Evan refused to get inside my house so that ment I had to stay by his side outside. I hold him in my arms as he cries. When evan felt he was doing to much with me he moves away from me and looks down at the floor, which I'm happy for because evan will always stay true to jonathan no matter what. Hours past and he was looking at his phone waiting for Jonathan to call him or text him but nothing happened.