TerroSnuckle: I hate everything about you

A/n play the song when I tell you and also there's some Brock and evan action there...and don't get me wrong I love moo xD
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Brian's pov

I was driving around at night with nogla and Craig. "Ay brian! Let's go graffiti on the school's track!" Craig said. "Oh yea! We have are spray paint material! And beside, fock that school it's full of fockin wankers!" Nogla said. I laughed and nod. "For real! Let's go besides we have munchies and beer might as well party!" I said. "Ooooh you know what it is!" Mini said.

We parked on the side of the gates to are football field. "Let's go" nogla said. we graved are backpacks and took out all are papers out and put the beer and the food on noglas backpack and the materials on my and mini's backpack. "Stay low...stay low and stay frosty~" nogla said. We all laughed and ran. "The track starts from here might aswell tag here" mini said. "Fosho fosho" I say and took out my stuff. "Nogla you help me draw dicks and bad words with names all over the track and mini tag on the bleachers" I said. "Wait let me tag in the fuckin score board first" mini said. "Alright, let's get you up there" we helped mini get up into the score board and he danced around. "Wait....what do I write?" Mini said. "Focking idiot, um...put are principles name on the placed where it lights up so they can see it" Nogla said. "Fosho! And then a bunch of dick's around his name" me and nogla laughed and nod. "That works"

"Mr......Arechiga....you...where...always a...piece of shit....done! Now dick's" mini said. I laughed and turned around "it sounds like your buying stuff at the mall and then your like 'what else do I need? Oh yea dick's' Fuckin hell man" I said.

"Fuck you guys!" He said. After he was done he jumped down and then walked up to us. "Hurry and draw some more shit- nogla did you write Fuck the police?" Mini said about to Crack up. "Yea...." nogla simply said I'm his stoned out voice. "Pfffff- Dude, be honest....are you high? Where you high before we even picked you up?" Mini questioned. It took a good 5 seconds before nogla answered. "Yea" he simply said. We laughed at his stupidness. "Fock you guys" he said while laughing.

After we tagged the Hole Track, we tagged on the fake grass and the only thing we needed was the bleachers. Mini walked towards them while we picked up are material. I looked up to see mini dropping his phone. I questioned his action and he looked at me. He jogged towards us and shook his hand on his hand. "There's uh...people making out...let's take off" he said. "No way dude we need to take a picture of them and I'll tell Brock to print it so we can put it all over school grounds" I said.

(Put the music)

I got up and ran to where mini was at. "Wait! Brian!" Mini whispered yelled. I graved his phone and clicked on the camara app. Ones I looked up my smiled dropped along with mini's phone. My eyes widen at the sight and my heart shattered. "N-no..." I wispered. I covered my mouth and saw the two figures. It was Brock and there leader Evan, french kissing and touching each other. They where both pretty buff and they where both dominant people. "There fighting for...dominance..." I said. I groweld at the sight. Rage ran threw my blood and body. I graved mini's phone and took a picture of them. "F-f-fuckin....evan....F-f-fuckin brock...." I wispered. "I, hate, everything about you'' I said. I saw Brock open one eye and looked at me. He gasped and pushed himself of off evan. "B-Brian!" He yelled.

I turned around emotionless and jogged to my back friends. "Let's go guys...we are done here, are job is done" I said. I put on my backpack and we walked towards the gates. "Brian!" I heard moo yell. "Jump over th e gate!" I yelled. We jumped over the tall gate and fell down. I heard the gate move but I didn't care. That door was locked and no one could get in except if you jump. "Brian! Come back! I love you!" He yelled. I cringed at his last three words and flipped him off. "Fuck you! I, hate you, you love me! Shit don't work that way!" I yelled. I jumped into the car and rolled down the window. "And just you wait, I'll print this picture I took amd make sure everyone knows...what type of people you fuckboys are" I snapped. "W-what?" Moo asked. "It's over moo snuckle...and vanoss..." I looked at evan with hatred in my eyes. "Make sure you find a new home to live in cause delirious ain't gonna let you in~" I laughed and took off.

"Ay dude...Im sorry for what you just saw..." mini said. "It's okay mini...if I didn't go I would of stayed with a cheater my hole life" I said. "Damn...what ye said reminded me of an anime I saw with lui..." nogla said while eating the chips. "Fucking nogla, you and your anime~" I laughed. "Fock ye I like it..." he did his weird laugh and made me laugh more. "Im surprised you didn't...um...cry" mini said. "I was about too...but I'll not letting that asshole see how broken he made me feel" I said.

"That sounds like a mexican show that droid showed me...what did he call them?....nobles....nobelas? I think I said it right.." we laughed at nogla. "Stop making fun of me!" He yelled.

"Mini?" I said. "What's up?" He responded. "Send that picture to delirious...and tell him to not let him in..." I said. "You got it" mini said.

I took all of us to are house and we whent upstairs where my best friend Sean was. "Ayy brian! What's up David? what's good Craig?" Sean said. "We are good" I said. "Yo why the long face?" He said. "We found fuckin moo and vanoss kissing the shit out of each other...." mini said. "Damn that's sucks... but you know what would cheer you up?" Sean said. "What?" We all asked.

"Delete his fuckin face, throw all his shit out your window" he said. "Yo let's do that!" Nogla said. "Okay" I said. We all graved Brock's clothes and shoes and threw them down the street we graved his trophy he got for football and rugby and shit he got me and placed them on top of all his shit. I leat them all in fire and watched them burn. I finally graved a frame of me and Brock kissing and I looked at it for a good minute. I sigh as i saw my tears fall amd hit the glass of the frame. "Is hate you...and hate everything about you....why do it love you?" I whispered and threw the frame on the floor making it shatter. When u dropped the frame it looked like I dropped it in slow motion. Ones in shattered on the floor I looked at it and walked in my house with all my friends behind me. "Oh well..." I said.