Crazy (BasicallyDelirious)

Inspired by "uninvited" so spoilers if you want to see that movie!

************

Out of place, out of spaceand time, wide awake
Out of papers I am, not okay
I am out my mind
Outer space, that's where I been goin
To a place where, place where nobody knows
Floating at a pace where now you see me and now you don't

Soft breathing, slow heart beats, it's hard to stay alive in the cold atmosphere.

In and out.

One at a time.

One life and one aportunity.

The male floats there, no movement, paralyzed. He can hardly keep himself up. His face slowly sinking in as his breathe slowly betrays his lungs.

-

He gets out of the area and walks away. His head hanging low like if he was in shame. He gets on a car and drives away, his mind going a little insane every stop light he passes. He stops in a quiet place, the house was a soft creamy color and had windows all over the place. He drags his feet slowly as he slowly steps inside the house.

"Oh your back!" A voice said. His blue eyes suddenly snap, he looks up and sees a familiar face smiling back at him.

"Marcel..." He whispered. A smile was placed on his face and he runs to the male infront of him. He wraps his arms around the males neck and marcel wraps his arms around his hip tightly. Jonathan's flat chest was pressed right up against marcel. No space between them as they hugged.

They let go and a knock was heard on the door.

"Jon! It's me, Scotty...." A guy said from the other side of the door. "Coming!" Marcel said. "Yea coming!" Delirious said to him. Marcel stays behind and gets lots in kitchen, jonathan felt the cold air and then turns around. He looks at marcel frowns. "Aren't you coming?" Jonathan asked.

"Nah, his your boyfriend not mine~"

"He is not my boyfriend"

"Right~" Marcel teased and walked away.

Jonathan rolled his eyes and he walks towards the door he swings it open and luke smiles at him.

"Hey!" He said. "Hey Scott" Jonathan said. He opened the door further more and he steps aside so Scotty can come in. They sit on a few chairs in the kitchen and luke sighs.

"Have they told you how she died?" Scotty asked. "Mom? No...."

"I know what happened..." Scotty said. "It all started at the party we went to-"

"Oh Scotty, Jonathan....didn't even heard you come in" Evan said as he walks in slowly from the hallway. "I've just got here and so did Scott" Jonathan said. "And you couldn't even come up and said hi to me?" Evan asked. "I said hi to marcel though, I thought maybe he told you"

"Marcel? Um....no, he...he didn't tell me" Evan said and jonathan just hums. Evan leans in and hugs Jon from the side and looks at Scott, "I think you need to leave Scotty....it's dark and we wouldn't want nothing bad to happen to you" Evan growls. Scott Nods slowly and walks away,  closing the door behind him.