No Air (Nova)

A/n Daithi and vanoss! I remembered someone told me years ago to do this but I didn't know how to get around it until now! Anyways comment vote and I'll talk to y'all later.

Ps. Not taking requests sorry ><  and credit goes to viobbs on Tumblr for this beautiful art work that I will be using for does who can see it.

♡♡♡♡♡

"He always reminds me of that, every time we meet. And, for some reason, he fuckin' laughs at it every time and never let's me forget" - Daithi

♡♡♡♡♡

Play song.

You'd think that after all this year's of knowing each other it would be okay to finally meet them in person but to be honest it's not, it's bad, specially for a person like David. The poor man has problems and his very awkward in real life.

He wasn't a big person on socializing, it always turned out to be bad news for him.

He stands outside the Convention Center and stands awkwardly in the middle of everything. He feels someone tap him on the back and he slowly turned around and he holds his breath as he stares at a certain person.

"Hey man, What's up?" The Canasian said and David stands there with a blank mind and a blank face expression

Realization hit him as he sees evan arching and I eyebrow at him

Realization hit him as he sees evan arching and I eyebrow at him. Panic took over his thoughts and he was drastically trying to dig his brain in what to say.

David swallows and he says the first thing that his mind has come up with in this exact moment

"Good

"Good." David answered and Evan laughs. He sinks his head into his shoulders a little and mentally slaps himself on the face as hard as he could.

"Well that was anticlimactic" Evan said and David shrugged not thrusting himself to say anything anymore.

-

That's how it all started, and thankfully it grew into something more then a close friendship. There were some harsh bumps on the road but they fixed them. All the problems started coming with the long distance relationship and David almost giving up on Evan but the Asian didn't let that happen, he didn't let David slip off his grip and David is forever thankful for not getting annoyed with his dumb shit as he would call it.

Evan did get upset and frustrated about somethings, for example, David's lack of listening to advice, even if he drastically need it it. Also, the way he would ignore Evan out of the blue and come back sounding like he is half dead. The jealousy when ever Evan would put more attention to one of his friends more then him even thoe he doesn't really mind that one but over all, the way that David doesn't tell him anything so he doesn't have to worry others and that's what makes Evan angry.

He feels like his left out but unlike David, he wants to talk about things. But, thankfully, they came across an agreement that both males were more then happy to do.

-

"David..."

"Mmmm"

"Do you remember?"

"What? Did I forget something at the airport?"

"No, you idiot" Evan teased and David shrugs. "What do I need to remember then?"

"Good"

".....fock sake...."

"No, David! Hahaha!"

Evan tugs on David's arm and David sits back down on the chair. "Haha, I'm sorry"

"Why did ye always remind me of that all the time?"

"It's important to me" Evan said and David frowns. "Why?"

"Cause it was the first time I ever realized how much of a dork you are....and how much I actually love you and how tall you are"

David felt a warm feeling spread all over his chest and the blood rushed over his cheeks. He wraps an arm around Evan and smiles warmly.

"I love ye too" 

Evan makes a pouty face and David peks him on the lips making Evan smile and lean into David closer. "What would you like to do?" Evan asked and David grins. "Im yours for 4 months and all I want to do is spend every second close to ye"

"Aww, that's nice"

"Mhmm"

"Im never knew you where that much of a romantic guy~"

David half grins and gives Evan a look making the Asian laugh, "Oh, how can ye tell!" David said sarcastically.

"Shut up, nogla"

They pressed there foreheads up against each other and David kisses Evan's temple. "Gotta go inside and text that turd face to not forget to feed joe and Tony.....and that I arrived safely here"

"Go ahead, I'll let you do your thing"

".....in a little bit"

"Nogla!"

-

A/n it came out randomly, I wanted to make this as romantic as possible but as close to the personalities as I can without making it seem more fictional then it already is- ugh I don't know what the hell I'm talking about!

Again comment, vote and asuh dudes! Ps. Sorry is short!