Speak Now (delitoonz)

Laying in bed, looking at the white ceiling while having his friends voice echoe I'm his mind, thinking of that person more then ever. Usually this types of things led to another. He gets up from his bed and into his recording area he drags himself to. He sits down on the spinning chair and looks at the turned on monitors. He goes on Skype and hovers his mouse into the name of the male his been thinking of.

Seeing that he was on, he quickly types to him, 'Hey man, ready for that big day in 2 weeks?'

He waits for a second and reads that delirious was typing. He nervously bites his nails and stomps his foot on his soft carpet.

'To be honest, I'm not...getting married is a big deal'

He swallowed dryly and sighs.

'Wanna talk about it?' Luke asked.

'Skype call?'

'Yea' Luke answered and waits.

He heard the so familiar ring tone and quickly answered it. His face cam turning on in a second.

"Hey man" Jonathan said softly, sounding more exhausted then ever. "Wha'sup" Luke said, sounding just as tired as jonathan. "How are things going with Ava?" Luke wondered.

Jonathan sighs and runs a hand thru his hair. "Could be going better..."

Luke frowns but jonathan stops him before he got anything out, "Don't get me wrong, Ava is a delight...amazing woman..."

"But?" Luke wondered and jonathan sighs, "but she isn't the one...."

".....what?" Luke asked, confusion written all over his face but deep down, he felt relived, happy even. "How can she not be the one, you been dating her for 8 years-"

"That's exactly what I told you when you where dating Emma" Jonathan shot back making luke go completely silent. The memory of dating his best friends sister hit him like a brick, in many good and bad ways.

"Okay, well....what made you propose?" Luke said. Jonathan stops breathing. He blinks slowly and sighs, digging in his mind what was the reason for his action. "I guess it was in the moment. She looks so beautiful sitting there waiting for me at the sit as I come back from taking a piss...." Jonathan said recalling what happened in Ava's favorite place to eat, Olive Garden. "She was wearing a long tight white dress, open from the back and her short blond silver hair was fluffy and nicely put.....red lipstick- Luke she's beautiful....but she can't be mine...someone else needs to give her the world...I know I can't" Jonathan says sadly and covers his eyes. Luke sits there speechless, nothing came in mind, the only thing he could think of was something he didn't understand.

"And why didn't you tell me before you acted and went out to buy a ring that won't even matter now-"

"We talked about this before, luke-"

"And you avoided my question....I'm not letting you slip this time" Luke snapped. His voice slowly rising as he said every word. Jonathan sits there and closes his eyes once again. "I don't know..."

"No, you do know"

"I guess I just didn't think you where gonna support this...."

Ouch. A stab on the heart and back. "Why wouldn't I? Your my best friend-"

"That's not what we where back then" Jonathan said and luke frozed. "You kissed me and I couldn't think straight-"

"Yea, it's not like the consequences where any straighter"