minicat: marry me

A/n the title says it all man xD this is also a valentine's day special so enjoy

**************

Tylers pov

I wad hugging Craig from the back as we watched The ridiculous 6. We would laugh time to time (a/n I love that movie). We would laugh at weird shit and thinks they would say. "Goodmorning boys!" A woman said in the movie. "Morning, never wear bra" the man answers. Craig lost it and it made me chuckle. "Your cute~" I purred. He wiggled around and pecked my lips. "You too"

Craig would feed me popcorn. It's like if he knew I had my mouth open. He was wearing my tank - top and some black sweats. I smirk and bite down on his shoulder making him squeak. He glared at me and then we hear. "Does your mom have 3 nipples too?"

We just couldn't, we bursts out laughing. "What a life" I said out of breath. We kept on watching the movie until I drifted off into my toughts. 'We have been going out for 3 years already tomorrow will be are fourth university' I hummed and opened my mouth. Craig fed me some more popcorn and I chump on them. 'Should I propose to him? Is it to soon? Would he say yes?'

The movie finsihed and we stretched. "That was funny, that has to turn Into my favorite" Craig said. "Mine too, oh Craig do you mind if I go upstairs and call the guys?" I asked. He smiled and hugged me. "Not at all!" I kissed him softly and left.

Time skip

I walked upstairs and locked the door. I ran to the computer and called all the guys. "Hey tyler!" Vanoss said."Hi ty!" Delirious waved. "Hey evan hi Johnny, let's get the rest into this call and I'll tell you what I called everyone" I said and they just nods. We waited until all of us where in the call. "I need to tell y'all something..." I wispered. They all hummed and I looked around and got closer to my mic. "Im gonna propose to Craig..." I wispered in a low voice. Delirious let out a girlish squeal. "And then you get mad I call you the girl in the relationship delirious" I teased. "Shut up!" Delirious yelled. "But for real! W-what should I say? Is it to soon? Would he say yes or will he turn me down?" I asked. "You been together what almost 4 years?" Moo asked. "Yea gonna be tomorrow" I nod and he hums. "Then I don't think he would turn you down..." Marcel said. "I-i guess so..." I sigh and sat back I'm my chair. "Well I'm gonna get a ring and I want all you fuck boys here!" I warned. "When?" They all asked. I froze. "I don't know" i said. How about next week sunday?" Vanoss said. They all nod and I clap. "Next week, Sunday don't forget" I said. They all nod and we all said are byes. After I shut down the computer I froze. "Wait...isn't next Sunday valentine's day?"

Time skip.

Today was friday and I went to go get a ring. I felt way to confident today. I walked and looked thru the rings. I came across this one in particular that cot my eye. It had a red crystal in the middle of the ring (like the one in the picture). There wasn't orange but his 3rd favorite color was red so I guess this one was gonna work. It looked amazing and my eyes widen at how awesome it looked but my jaws dropped when I saw the price. I sigh and called over someone. A girl came and smiled. "Heyo! How my I help you man?" She asked. I smiled and pointed to the ring. "Ooooooh~ who's the lucky girl~" she said. I froze, my body tensed up and I felt light headed. "Y-yo? Are you okay?" She asked. "Y-yea...and it's not a girl....it's a guy" I wispered. She gasped and I regretted saying that. She gave me a huge smile and laughed. "Dude! For real? Damn you have some pretty big balls to say that in public " she said. "Y-you don't h-hate gay people?" I asked. She shakes her head. "Fuck no! I love'em there so nice" she leaned fowards and she told me to come closer to her. I did as she told me and she whispered.

"I'll give it to you for free...ill be my gift for both of you" she said. I gasped and I looked at her. "No, that's way to much money-"

"Non sense! Come on take it man" she said.