Terronuckle: You and I

Brian's pov

I see Brock standing there. Infront of the dock. Staring at the ocean. His eyes sparkled and a big smile was spread across his face.

I see him slowly turn and his eyes landed on me. He turned his whole body towards where I was standing and he runs up to me. "Brian!" He said while laughing.

He tackled me into a hug and I hugged back. "Brock.." I whispered. He looked up at me and smiled. "Yes?"

I smiled softly and kissed his forehead. "Nothing. I just wanted to say your name"

He hums and sighs. "Brian..."

"What?"

He giggles and kisses my cheek. "Nothing I just wanted to say your name too~"

I laughed and spinned Brock around while we hug.

Brock's laugh rings threw my ears and I smiled. My heart flatters and my heart skipped a beat.

I softly let go of him and I hold his hand. He looked down at are hands and blushed. He looked up and smiled. We begun to walk down the dock and into the sandy area.

We got some weird looks but most where saying nice comments. To be honest, I didn't care. They can talk all the shit they want. As long as I have him. I don't care. Brock let's go of my hand and runs towards the ocean. He splashes the water around and giggles. I run and start splashing water at him.

I pulled Brock closer to me and I smiled. He blushed and he placed both his hands on each side of my shoulders. I leaned in and kissed Brock sweetly. It felt amazing. Like if it was are first kiss. We pulled away and Brock pressed his forehead on my shoulder.

"Brian...it feels like the world stopped spinning..."

I smiled and picked up Brock bridal style and smirked.

"Well let me help with that"

I twirled around with him in my arms and he smiled brightly.

I stopped and he giggles. "Now I think I'm gonna be sick"

I sat down on the sand still holding onto Brock. Brock looks up and sighs. I look up at what he saw and saw a blonde girl pointing fingers at us and the boy giving us disgusting looks.

I felt the happiness drain away from Brock and I kiss his head. I made him look at me and he had watery eyes.

"Hey....You and I, we don't want to be like them..we can make it till the end"

His eyes widen and he smiles. "I love you"

My eyes widen and I grin. Ear to ear. Bringing him closer to my body i chuckle. "I love you too"

"Nothing can come between us"

"Damn right!" I cheered.

We got up and walked away from the beach.

-

The lights where deemed and soft music played on the back. Brock gave me a glass of wine and we looked out are balcony.

"What a beautiful sky" Brock said. "Not as beautiful as you~" I purred.

He blushes a little and giggles. "What? Wanna fuck?" He teased. I stood quite for a second and nod. "Yea"

"Oh Shut up"

I laugh and kissed the side of Brock's head.

"Only when your ready"

"Thank you Brian..." He whispered.

I smiled and placed my glass of wine on the edge and I spin him around. "You know I love you right?"

He makes an "o" shape with his mouth and smiles. "Of cores I have! And you know I love you, too, right?"

"Absolutely"

"Good"

The song played louder and I smiled. "Will you dance with me?" I asked. He blushed and placed his glass of wine next to mine. "Yes"

I pull him by his hip and begun to dance slowly.

"Cause you and I" I sang.

"We don't want to be like them" he finished.

"We can make it till the end" I said.

"Nothing can come between"

"You and I" we sang at the same time.

"Not even the gods above"

"Can separate the two of us"

"Nothing can come between, you and I"

I spin Brock around and I made him lean back. I pull him back and hugged him. "I love you, I really do"

"Nothing can come between you and i"

A/n hopefully this makes up for all the times I made your lovely butts cry xD anyways I hope you enjoyed it, tell me what you think of it and isn't that picture of Brock cute!? That's so adorable props to the artist!