DelitOoNz: ain't it fun part 3

A/N sorry it took to long to write this part. I wanted a gap between this parts. Hope you understand and enjoy. btw I'm doing this in class! I wonder how there gonna see me now if someone reads what I'm writing xD *bits lip* oh man....

********

Luke throws the giant teddy bear to the side and picks jonathan up. he stroked his cheek and kisses him passionately. Luke pulled away and bit his lip gently. Jonathan gasped and luke quickly kisses him and roams around his wet cave. Jonathan let's out surprise squeaks and wimpers. Jonathan pulls away from the kiss and pants. "I need oxygen bro!" Jonathan giggles breathless. "Don't bro me it makes me feel friend zoned...." luke glared. Jonathan laughs. "If I was friend zoning you don't you think I wouldn't let you kiss me like that~?"

"Shut up"

Jonathan laughs again. Luke gets a firm grip in jonathan and pulls him away from the wall. He carried him and took him to his bed. "Where's baby?" Jonathan asked. "Stop fuckin' asking questions! We are fuckin and that's it! Stop asking about shit" luke growled. "I think I like this type of you~" Jonathan purred. Luke hovered over jonathans body and smirked. Jonathan smirked back and bit his lip. Luke kissed him and took of his shirt and jonathan took the chance and flipped them. Jonathan sat between Luke's hips and crotch. He ran a finger down Luke's chest all the way to his own body. "Kinky aren't we~" luke smirked.

"Shut you dumb bubblegum ass up!" jonathan said.

"Profanity!" Luke smiled. Jonathan giggled but soon his giggle turned into a smirk. Luke looked at him and jonathan took of his shirt slowly and grinded on him. Luke gasped at the sudden motion. "J-jonathan"

"Y-yes~" Jonathan purred. "Mmmmmghhhh- who said you would t-top?" Luke glared. "M-me!" Jonathan moans out. Luke smirked and played with delirious sensitive pink nipples. Jonathan cried out and trembled in Luke's touch. "Now I got you where I wanted to have you for so long~" luke purred. Luke flipped them si he was now ones again I'm control. He licked his pink buds making jonathan go crazy.

"L-luke...luke, luke, luke!" Jonathan arched his back in a perfect angle and luke placed his tounge in his stomach and dragged it all the way up to his chest. Jonathan shivered and with one quick movement luke took of Jonathan's pants along with his shoes. Leaving him I'm a cute pare of bright red boxers. Luke smirked and made jonathan turn into a bright shade of red, just like his boxers. He flipped jonathan around and groped jonathans well shaped buns (xD). Luke then layed jonathan on his side.

Luke licked jonathan threw the thin fabric making him gasp amd grip the bed sheets.

Jonathan moaned and rubbed himself on the bed. Luke spanks jonathan making him moan. "Don't do that" luke said. Jonathan loved the sensation of him getting spanked and it was also one of his kinks. He wanted to get spanked again. So jonathan rubbed himself again. Luke spanked him ones again and delirious cries out. "Im gonna punish you for being a bad boy jonathan denis~"

Luke pulled down delirious' boxers (a/n fuck my life I said I wasn't gonna write delirious in this chapter and I wrote it anyways). Jonathan gasped as his member twitched. Luke rapped his hand around it and gave it a long and slow pull. Luke looked up at jonathan's face and he saw his red cheeks and his shoulders where pink aswell.

"Aren't you cute~" luke teased. "Luke please it hurts!" Jonathan wimpers. Jonathan needed attention down there and fast he was loosing it. Luke pulled out his pants along with his boxers and shoes. Luke ran his hand down delirious' legs making his shiver (a/n fuck I did it again...I really do need sleep). "F-fuck me luke..."

Luke spread his legs and covered his fingers with lube. He shoved two fingers straight away without a warning. Jonathan gasped and hissed at the auden pain. "It would of gone au lot smother but you need to be punish~" luke smirked. "Yes! Punish me I was being a bad boy!" Jonathan moans out.

"As you wish" luke said. "count with me okay~ we gonna go until 10 and if you don't count im gonna do it all over again but harder" luke said. Jonathan nods and gets ready.

*spanks* "one" both man say.

*spanks* "t-wo" Jonathan grips on the sheets and waits for another spank.

And another one.

And another one.

They where already at 9 and delirious right cheek was red and had Luke's finger prints. "T-t-ten!" Jonathan cries out. "Good boy"

Like kissed his lover and stocked his making him shiver. Then he felt something poking his entrance. He felt what it was and soon came in the fingers again. After luke felt that he was stretched enough he pulled his fingers out and placed his acking cock in his entrance. He pushed the tip in and jonathan cried out. He hisses and panted alot. "I-its so warm in th-ere! It feels good! I can't hold back any longer from fucking the shit out of you, I need to move can I move?" Luke asked. Jonathan sighs and takes in a shaky breath. "Y-yes you c-can" he stuttered he trusted and punded on jonathan. Luke fucked the shit out of Jonathan's virgin hole.

Luke pulled in and out in many directions and at the end he found jonathans favorite spot. "A-aaaaah! T-t-t-there....." Jonathan gasped as his hole vision whent white fore a second. "Did I find it~" Luke teased. Jonathan couldn't even speak anymore he was just there taking it like a real hero (a/n sorry I had too!). Luke continued on fuckin the brains out of Jonathan's ass. Jonathan screams in pleasure as luke keeps hitting that spot.

Luke flipped delirious and luke sat down in the bed. Jonathan still panting looked at luke. "W-wha-"

"Come here" luke smirked.

Jonathan sits on Luke's lap but his back is facing luke. "Good boy~" luke purred. He graved jonathan by the legs and lifted them up. He placed himself inside jonathan and pounced on him with an unhumanly speed (a/n God speed you magnificent son of a bitch okay I need to stop). Jonathan arched his back and hold on to anything he could.

"F-f-feeells s-sooooooo g-good luke!" Jonathan cried out in pleasure. "I-i-im c-close!!!" Jonathan moans out. "M-me too!" Luke said. Luke smirked as he rembered how jonathan gets when they talk dirty to him. "If your coming I'm coming deep inside your ass~"

"L-LUKE!" Jonathan was so close to get over the ledge. "You like that don't you, you dirty slut~" luke purred. "S-stop!" Jonathan moans. "What's wrong do you like it when I talk dirty to you~" luke smirked. "T-talk d-dirty to m-me!" (A/n tananatatananananananananana- okay stop)

"Look at you~ begging like a dirty slut you are~ I'm gonna come all over your hole deep, deeeeeep in~" luke smirked. "A-A-AAAAAAAH! LUKE!" Jonathan finally climaxed and his seed goes everywhere. Jonathan arches his back and screams in pleasure. His elbows where behind his back and his hands where clinched into a tight fist making his knuckles white. Luke followed right after, filling up jonathans hole and some even spilling out. He pulled out and he layed both of them in bed. Jonathan let's out a moan and luke looks at him.

"Your cum...is spilling out..."

"That's hot"

"Shut the fuck up" both man laugh and cuddled with each other. "Ain't it fun leaving on the real world?" Luke asked.

Jonathan looked up at him and smiles. "It is and talk you for taking me out...if you never did I could of never realized how much I fell in love with you" Jonathan said blush creeping in his cheeks. Luke smiled at him at mind kisses his forehead "I'm glad I did too"

A/N sorry if it sucked I was tired and I didn't sleep amd sorry for any mistakes and so many distractions. Anyways tell me how I did this was my first time doing DelitOoNz smut and I hope I did good.