bruh I just cleaned part 2

After me and delirious had are little weird talk I got into my living room and joined there g-mod session and the skype call.
"Ah mini.....I see you made it~" delirous got close to me with his character. "Back of clown or I'll shove this crossbow up your ass" he laughs then this idea came to me. I texted delirious

In the text d- Delirious m- mini

D- yes?
M- let's pretend to flirt with each other and let's have tyler and evan get pissed of then we will tell them we are joking
D-......
M-......
D- that's an amazing idea bring tyler!
M- okay
D- and I'm in vanoss house so let's see how this goes~

End of texting

I muted myself "Ay tyler want to come for a while?" "Sure" he sits down next to me. Then I got my plane to work. Hehehe his gonna kill us.
Delirious gets close to me. "Hey there mini~" I laughed at how suductive his voice sounded. It actually gave me shivers down my spine. Now wonder Vanoss likes him... "Hey there sexy~" vanoss coughs and in the corner of my eye I see tyler pissed of. Hehehe we are so dead.

After we were messing around I went up to delirious in my morio voice. "What if like....I turn into a ghost and like....ate you..." he then screams and runs away. After all this flirting tyler and evan where supper pissed of.

Then evan exploded "IM DONE" then he shot me and he disconnected. "Ummm what happen?" I asked then delirious screamed. "Ay what's wrong?!" Then I heard a moan on delirious line. We all turned red.
"So delirious you want to flirt some more~" I heard vanoss say to him we looked at are scream to see the 2 of them getting it on. "V-VANOSS!" He arches his back and he starts moaning. I was turned on because of his screams of pleasure. We where all like 'what is going on'
" what do you want delirious~?......you really gonna flirt with someone while I'm here giving you what you want?" "AHHH~ please stop....mmmmm~ more~ aah.....gosh...stop....i-i-im recording~" we see evan smirk " so was I~ just give me what I want and we will go back to recording~" then vanoss got lower and delirious screamed. " W-what do you w-want from me?~" he was blushing so hard and I was too everyone was. " I want you, your body, and to stop flirting with mini before I go and make him watch us having a good time if you get what I mean~" he winks at him and licks his ear. I shivered. "Tell him your mine and only mine now~" he then his hand is going up and down. He arches his back and bites his lips. "AHHHH ho-ho-hookay i-ill tell him just....ahhhm...please...stop....there....aah.....watching" vanoss looked at the Camara and we all jump. "Good~" then his hand when supper fast "EVAN!!!" the was panting so much he can get light headed. "Tell him jonathan~" "hmmmmmmm hokay.....I-Im Evans.....property a-and n-no one else's......" he then pants again and relaxes evan licks his hand. "Now was that so hard~" delirous pants again "It-was-with-you-jacking-me-" than evan kissed him to shush him up. "Shhh princess " then evan left him dazed of. "You'll pay for this EVAN FONG!" He screamed blushing madly. I look at tyler and he is dumbstruck. He looks at me " what if like I turned into tyler and like rape you~" My eyes go wide. "T-tyler?" Since I only have my boxers on for some unknown reason tyler was with nothing on. Only his shirt. He took of my boxers and placed me in his lap. I moaned. "Let me turn of the Camara and the voices so they can't here you scream my name only I can here your moans of pleasure" I nod and he told them they will be back in a few minutes. They nod and he left the call. I was still on his lap and him still inside me. "Ahh Ahhh ahh" I started to bounce on him and we where both moaning mess. He then rubbed my member and his making me go over board. We both came I came on his hand and some when on the screen, but I wanted more. My head was talking to me and telling me "This is all delirious fault. We are getting" punished. And he got me turned on!
Tyler picked me up and he put me on the wall humping me. Then he threw me in the sofa and kissed my neck. I rolled us over making us fall of the sofa but the sofa cushions fell with us. I set down on the table and I started to suck him up. Then he put me on the table and started to finger me. It made me cum and then he placed himself on me and fucked me so hard I felt my asshole burning and I felt my insides brused "aaaaa~ tyler fuck me so hard I won't be able to walk!" He slapped my ass and he was bitting me he left hickies all over my body. Then I came again. After that we where shit less tired. I looked around. "Ugh really bruh I just cleaned!" I groan he slaps my bootie and I turn around to look at him. "BUT at least you liked it" I rolled my eyes and laughed. I got onto my chair of recording and I see dry cum on my new scream! "Ugh!! There's cum on my screen!" Tyler laughs and cleans the screen. I go to skype and they invite me to play. Nogla yelled "Wow mini what happen to yer house It's a mess!" I turn around and see tyler smirking eating a banana. I blushed and turned back around. "A fucking ghost came" they all laughed, and we kept on recording.

Aaahhh finished at last..... but anyways....thank you all so much for reading this if you liked it ssssmaaaackkk that vote button like a badass and I will see all you dudes in the next story!!! Don't forget to follow, vote and comment and I will see y'all soon piece out everyone Buh-bye!