We Happy Few (H2Oladd)

"M-mama?" The child called out. "Mama!" He yelled and then screams, very loud screams.

"You didn't drink your pills..." A raspy voice said and then a loud clap was heard followed by gasp. "Here, take one of mine" another voice said and then silence.

"Oh my god.....she's a downer!" A lady said and then loud thumps.

"Mamma?" the kid asked and then the door swings open to reveal a panting woman. She had a red hand print on her cheek and her mascara was running.

"Jonathan!"

She quickly picks the kid up and runs.

-

Jonathan bangs his fist on his head and cries harder. "Come one remember!" He yelled at himself and then shouts coming from outside his almost demolish made him gasp and fall to the floor weak making him have another flashback of the memory.

-

"OFFICERS! AFTER HER!" A person said and then loud yells and sounds came from the tall police man's.

-

Jonathan stands up and rest his body to the side of the wall and breathes heavily. Then banging came from his door making him blackout again.

-

"Open you stupid thing!" The woman yelled.

-

Jonathan gasps and goes down the stairs. "Jonathan!" A male yelled and then another flashback making Jonathan fall to the floor once again.

-

"Jonathan...."

-

The male was fast to react and he catches Jonathan in his arms. "Jesus..."

Jonathan was passed out. He was having bad fevers and headaches from who knows what. The plague had already passed whipping out almost half of the downers in the damaged city, leaving only the strong ones to survive.

Man where attackin the 6 foot tall guy for his material, and even some food. "Jonathan we need to get out of here!" The British male yelled but no respond.

The male picks him up in a more suitable way and takes off.

"Your faster then them mini, if you make it to the vault in time, they will leave you alone!" Mini said to himself. He tries to blend in with some of the people around him but non the less someone spotted him.

"There!" A woman yelled.

Mini tries to run with jonathan in his arms but as he looks back the man trips and both man fall to the floor.

"I don't belive we had the pleasure" a woman said and another woman scoffs, "Fuck off" said the woman as she marches away.

Mini gets up and sees Jonathan struggling to get up but mini had to hide.

"Im sorry...." Mini said and runs away and hides inside a house.

Jonathan finally got up and he pulls out a pill that fixes his stomach ache. Jonathan got up and sees a woman walking around with a doll in her hands.

"London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down, London bridge is falling down, my fair lady..."