Delirious on heat (H2ovanoss)

A/n omega delirious and alpha vanoss!

~~~~

It's hot. He felt like his body was on fire.

Delirious had no idea if it was from the stove he stood nearby or if it was his body reacting to the alpha that stood behind him. But his mind was telling him that it was the stove.

He wasn't feeling very good to continue cooking,so he switched off the stove. He was trembling all over. The spoon that he held a second ago was now on the floor.

Vanoss who stood by the sink,chopping carrots that they would use for dinner that evening stop what he was doing to look at his friend.

"Jonathan, are you okay?"

Delirious whipped his head towards vanoss and looked straight into evan's concerned eyes. He couldn't help but imagine how evan's eyes would darkened with lust and want as he fuck delirious senselessly.

He also wondered how big evan's knot was and how it would feel to have it in him. Thinking about that make delirious almost drool. He felt wetness damp his boxers and the small kitchen fill with the strong smell of an omega pheromones.

As soon as Evan sniffled the air, his eyes darken and he let out a suprised "Oh".

Delirious' cheeks reddened and he turn around, about to bolt out from the kitchen and into his room. He had taken two steps when evan reached out and took a hold of his elbow, pulling him so that they were face to face with each other.

Delirious looked down and saw the obvious bulge inside of Evan's jeans. He whimpered.

"I thought you were on suppressants." The Alpha stated with a demanding tone. All delirious wanted to do was roll over and submit but thought the better of it, he just looked everywhere else except evan.

"I am." Delirous breathed out. He looked into the alpha's eyes, his cheeks flushed pink. The Alpha sniffs the air again and growls, pushing delirious back, pressing him against the fridge.

"Liar" Evan brings his head up to delirious neck and huffs in a breath.

"You smell so good." The Alpha started to leave a trails of kiss on the tender skin of the taller man's neck. Delirious gasped. He could feel the slickness and the scent of his pheromones increase by second.

Evan's hands began roaming over delirious body, founding their way into the omegas pants. Delirious shivered at the feelings of evan's fingers brushing against his clothed cock.

"Do I really get the permission to touch you, delirious?" Evan asked in whisper, breathing really close to delirious ear. Delirious whimper then nodded, too far gone into the sensation of the Alpha touching him.

All delirious could think of was to breed with Evan, to feel Evan's knot in him and to feel Evan's seed filling him up.

"Answer me, delirious" vanoss demanded, beginning to withdraw his hand that was circling delirious rim.

"Yes...please dont stop. Please...." Delirous breathed out, faintly sobbing. The sensation was too much. He really want to be release from the heat he was having.

Evan withdrew his hand completely and growled to shut delirious up when he protest. He took a hold of delirious wrist and began dragging him toward his bedroom.

Evan turned them around so that delirious back was facing his queen size bed. Evan began to peel off delirious' clothing; his pants were soaked with natural lubricant. The backside hem of his shirt, which had been tucked into the pants was soaked as well.

Vanoss got turned on seeing delirious fully naked in front of him. "Fuck. I want to fuck you till you scream. You want my knot? You want that right?" Delirious cluthed desperately at Evan's clothes, drools trailing down from his mouth to his chin.

"Yes. Please I want it...." delirous whined.

Evan chuckled, low and dirty as he backed away from delirious to remove his own clothes, leaving him with only a boxers on. Evan then pushed delirious down onto the bed and crawled on top of him.

He reached down and grasp delirious throbbing erection. Delirious gasped at the sudden skin contact. Evan pumped delirious' erection slowly in time as he work his mouth on nipping and sucking delirious' nipples.

"E-evan..Ah.Ahhh..Don't tease..." Delirous whimpered. Evan smile and continue pumping delirious erection for a couple of times before his hand moved to delirious wet twitching hole.

Evan used a finger to circle the rim before he slowly slid one finger into the slick and tight heat. Delirious moan lewdly, his back arched from the mix of slight pain and pleasure.

"Look at how wet you are for me." Evan whispered seductively in delirious ear. Delirious whined and thrust his hips to get more friction from evan's finger. When Evan felt his finger move in and out of delirious body with more ease, he added another finger and soon a third one, moving in and out of delirious' ass.

Delirious didn't need that much of preparation but evan want to be safe. Delirious began to fuck himself one Evan's fingers, begging for more.

"Such a slut. Fucking yourself on my fingers like a greedy bitch." evan leaned down and kissed delirious. Claiming his mouth in a dirty kiss. They broke away after a minute, both panting for breath.

Evan pulled out his fingers, earning a whine from the omega. "Get on your knees."

Delirous complied and rolled over onto his stomach, got up on his forearms and knees with his ass in the air. Evan took a hold of delirious' hips and guided his rock hard cock to the omegas' entrance. With one swift thrust, he was enveloped by delirious tight wet hole.

"You okay?" Evan asked. Delirious nodded as an answer.

"Y-you can move now..." Delirous chocked out. Evan pulled out his cock out almost all they way to the tip before slamming it back in. Jonathan let out a long lewd moans and started to roll his hips to meet Evan's powerful thrusts. The bed creak loudly under their motion.

"Ahh..h-harder..Ahhh..." delirous began to claw at the sheets as evan pound senselesdly into him. He cried out when evan sudden thrust hit his prostate. "Ahhh!"

Evan plastered himself over delirious' back, scrapping his teeth along his neck. Delirious tilted his head to the side to give the alpha more access. The Alpha's hands roamed possessivedly over delirious' body before reaching down to grasp delirious' cock. He started to stroke it in time with his thrusts, loving the lewd sound that came out from delirious' mouth.

Evan grinned. It was his doing that caused his older brother to fall apart so desperately, begging and moaning for his cock to fill him up. Evan thrusts were hard, making delirious a moaning mess. Delirious was sure that he would be sore on the next day but he couldn't care less because it felt so good.

Evan was close now and his thrusts became more erratic. He could feel delirious was nearing the edge too. He thrust one final time, slamming deep and hard into delirious.

Evan groaned and bit down hard on delirious' neck, almost drawing out blood when he felt his orgasm wash over him;he stilled and painted delirious insides with his seed and that was enough to make delirious come undone on all over of evan's hand and some on the sheets.

Evan pulled out his cock slowly and they both collapsed on the bed,panting.

"Don't let anyone do what I just did to you." Evan draped his arms over delirious' waist and comfortably let himself be cocooned in the warmth.

"O-okay." Delirous panted out.

They both fell into deep sleep and forgot about dinner altogether.

A/N this shot sucked as much as I do....if you know what I mean~ jk xD ew okay that happened, anyways.....yea that's all I had to say...it sucked