only human (minicat)

Mini's pov

Today is me and tylers 3rd year of anniversary as a couple....nothing more....we are not married. We don't plan on having a family.....tyler changed.....it's like if he found another person. It's hurts....knowing the person you love, cheat on you or just stopped loving you. Tyler has been in the army for a while now. I'm all alone in are house. He hasn't came back for atleast 6 months. I turn to my right to the the calender. I grave the black sharpy and cross out another day of the months I haven't seen him. "July 11 of 2016" I put the marker down and sit back in the couch. I take out my phone and see a picture of me and tyler. I give out a small laugh and have a weak smile plasted on my face. Tears started to form on my eyes and my bottom lip started to tremble. I let them fall and I started to cry for a while. I heard the house phone ring my eyes widen and I ran to it.

"H-HELLO?" I ask a little inpatient. "Well I haven't heard you this exited to hear me Craig~" I sigh and sit down. "What do you want delirious?" He was silent for a moment and asked me something I haven't heard in a while. "Are you okay mini?" I let out a shaky breath.

"I-"

"Don't you dare lie to me Craig, I notice that you haven't talked to one of us at all"

I sigh and looked at the clock. "It's been rough for me delirous, I'm only human" I heard him laugh a little to cheer me up "I know, but they'll be back....some d-day" I heard him stutter. "Come to my house delirious"

"But-"

"Come on delirious we need to talk"

I heard him sigh and agreed to come.

Time skip

I heard a knock on the door and I Zoom to the door. I open it to see delirious puffy red eyes and his nose is red aswell as his cheeks. You can even see the dry tear marks on his face. "Delirious..." he smiled and hugged me. "Don't worry buddy, I'm fine I came to talk you, remember that they are in the army and they are taking a while to come back" I chuckle "that made them happy"

"I just want to see him happy" we both said at the same time. We chuckle and stepped aside. "Come on iiiinnnn" I said with a big smile. He laughed and stepped in. "I haven't been in your house for a few months, and it looks different already?" I laughed and smiled. "Tyler like the house dark so we got a dark brown wooden floor and a dark brown color for the walls with a fire place and a nice kitchen" I smiled and he laughed. "Damn tyler must really spoil you" I laughed "shut up evan spoils you so much you don't even know what else you guys want or he want to give you cause it looked like he got you every thing in this damn planet" he rolled his eyes and pushed me. "No he doesn't oh and um here..." he gave me a small box. "happy anniversary, I'm happy for you and tyler" I smile and open the gift. It was a small heart necklace. "Open the heart" I do as he said and I see a picture of me and tyler. "Thank you.....THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!" I smiled and hugged him. "Your welcome!" We both laugh and I heard the phone ring. "I'll be right back ama go answer the phone" he nods and sits on the chair. I pick up the phone and answered.

"Hello?"

"Hello? In this Craig?"

"Y-yes why?"

"I have bad news about tyler"

My heart stopped. Everything around me stopped. My mine was blank and I didn't know what to do.

"Tyler was shot"

I let out a whimper and started to cry. I let go of the phone making it fall to the floor and braking it. Delirious comes running and sees my expression. "Oh, no...." I cover my eyes and run to delirious. He hugged me and I fall down. "What happen mini?" I look up and I yelled "IM JUST A LITTLE HUMAN!" He shorter man hugged me tightly. "He got shot delirious" he let's let's out a shaky breath. "...." I cried harder. "Why do all bad things happen to me!" Delirous picked me up and made me look at him.

"Let's go to my house"

"No I'm okay I'll stay here"

"I don't truest that so much"

I give in and walk with him to his house thats just 2 blocks away. He opens his door and we find something that we both not expecting.

"Tyler? Evan?" They let go of each other and they look at us. "What is going on here?" I asked. They looked all over the place to come out with an explanation but I guess there was nun. "Fucking great way to come back to your 'love' Ones" delirous growled.
"It's not what it looks like jonathan" Tyler spook up. "You know what fuck you" delirous dragged me out of the house and slammed it really hard making the windows Crack. Delirious graved the car and made me get in. "Where are we going?" I ask but all he did was grip the wheel harder. "Away from does motherfuckers" I sigh and sink into the sit. "I am so sorry you had to see that Craig I swear I didn't know- SHIT!" a car hit us and we where now rolling and I fell my eyes close when the car started to stop rolling away.

Tylers pov

"Ugh Craig is not gonna believe me that we where just hugging he is gonna probably think something else!" I sigh in frustration. "Fuck my life!" Evan roles his eyes "we are gonna find them and we are Gonna tell them and hopefully they'll-?!?!"

The car stopped. "Evan what the fuck?!"I turn around to see how the car crash happens. "D-delirous..." my heart stopped. We got a out of Evans car and ran to the now fucked up car. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh Fuck!" We ran as fast as we could but....

"OUT THE WAY THE CAR IS GONNA EXPLODE!" My world stopped. Everything froze and then....

*BOOM!*

The car had exploded. "NOOOOOO!" I ran towards it but I just couldn't get pass this fucking cops. "Out of the way where from the army!" I exclamed. They moved aside and I get to see the car. "Oh no..." Evan ran next to me and stopped. "Are love of are life's just....died" I look at evan who's eyes where watery. "I don't believe that" then as soon as I said that I saw too figures come out of the smoke. I squinted to see who it was and it was Craig pulling delirious out of the way.
"T-tyler" I ran to his side and I graved his hand and carried him. "Shhh shhh shhh it's okay I'm here" he turned to the left to see evan hugging the guts out of delirious. "D-delirous...." I guess delirious heard him and got out of Evans grip and mini rolled over and got out of my grip. They crawled to each other and they laughed and hugged each other. "We did it mini!" They hugged tighter and mini cupped jonathans face. "Thank you for getting me out of the car before the car exploded" delirous laughed and gave a smile. "Thank you for caring me after the explosion " Craig winked and gave a thumps up. "No problem" evan pulled delirious to his side and glared at Craig. "Well aren't you over protective" evan made a face that made me laugh and I sit next to mini.

I kissed his cheek and he blushed. His body was covered in blood and scratches everywhere. "I know this is not a perfect time to say this but....you are my evrything, your my life and my other half and you are perfect and I want you to be in my side for the rest of my life" he covered his mouth and he begin to cry. I pull out a ring and I kissed his him. "Would you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" He nods and jumps on me.

"We are just humans"