DelirouslyBlueToxic

This is for you ToxicRenai I told you I wad gonna do this for your birthday and I won't brake what I said. I love the way you make me connect with some of the story's you make the way you care about me if I'm ever sad. The way you make me laugh with are convo we have. The amazing books you make 10/10 the ship name we made for us. The way we said I was gonna be bottom cause I'm the smallest. Your really nice and funny. I really like that about you. If I could go up to you and hug the living things out of you I would. I would sing happy birthday but I can't. I can only write it. If you ever need anything or feel bad or want someone to talk to. I'll try to be there for you....let me change what I said, I WILL be there for you. I love you and that will never change that renai-chan xD well here is a little story I made for you. It won't be one of the best you would ever read but I made it to make you happy anyways enjoy and have a good happy birthday sweetheart.

Renai's pov

I was walking alone by the streets looking at the foggy sky. "Does anyone care about me?.....did someone remember my birthday....?" I Kept on walking passed the empty street. I sigh and look around to see if some was out but they were no one. I walked and I felt so depressed. Then I saw blue walking at the distance. My heart skipped a beet when I saw her.

She looked at me and waved and I felt the foggy sky go away into a lovely day, but it wasn't complete. "Hey renai what you doing out?" I smiled "it's a special day" her smiled dispersed. "What's so inportant about this day?" My smiled went away "oh uh idk it just felt nice" "oh okay well I gotta go bye" with that she left. My smiled went away and the rain pored my eyes got Watery. I ran and my tears fell of my face like the rain did. I was all wet and I ran into a park. I fell to the floor and cried my eyes out. "Does anyone care!!" I yelled and I felt arms get raped around my body. I turn around to see blue and delirious hugging me. "We care" they both said. They placed a kiss on my forehead and hugged me. Delirious hade some flowers with him and blue had a little tiny gift. I open the box and it was a necklace shaped as a heart and inside it was a picture of me delirous and her. She was always on the middle for being the youngest. (Lol) I look at them and kissed them until I coudnt feel my lips no more. "I love you guys...." they both smiled and we did and group hug.

"We do too......"