DelitOoNz: ain't it fun part 2

A/n sorry I couldn't get this out yesterday....
¤¤¤¤¤

"What are we doing here?" Delirious wispered. Luke looked down at delirious and saw delirious expression. It had horror, surprise and shyness. "Why did you bring me here?" He wispered again. "Hey, hey, hey look at me..." luke said turning delirious around. Delirious looked at luke with his shaky blue eyes. "Hey don't cry..."

"Why did you bring me here?" He said sounding hurt. "Cause I want you to open up around people....you did great at the beach.....just give it time....here hold my hand" luke said while holding delirious hand. "Okay....please dont let go or leave me..." he whispered. "Never in a million years....." He smiled softly and hugged his friend. Delirious inhaled Luke's colon as he hugged him. It made his weak, in a good way and passionate/lusty way. Delirious didn't want to let go but he had to if not luke was gonna find out what he really feels about him, but what he didn't know is that luke was thinking the same thing. They let go and shiver as the body heat between disappeared. "Come, let's play some games" luke said. Delirious nods and walks with luke while still holding hands.

They walk to a game and delirious eyes widen. He dramatically gasped and looked at he giant teddy bear. Luke smiled at his childish man. "You want it?" Luke asked. "Oh it would take forever to get it..." delirous said disappointed. "Non sense, I'm a pro at this shit" luke smirked. Delirious rolled his eyes and leaned in.

"Prove it~"

Luke shivered at the words but did it anyways. "10 Balls please!" Luke yelled. Delirious giggled and looked at luke as he gave 5 dollars to the man. "Good luck sir" the man said.

"Your not even gonna hit 1 stack" Delirious smirked and looked at how luke hit every bottle. Delirious eyes widen and luke smirked at the smaller man. "You where saying~" luke teased. "Fack you" delirous said. "Congratulations man you won the giant teddy bear!" The man said. Delirious jaws drop and he sees the giant ready bear get picked up. "Well since you weren't nice I guess I'll keep this cute teddy bear for myself~"

Delirious jumped and graved Luke's shoulders. "Nuuuu! Luke please! I'll be a good boy! I won't say mean stuff to you no more! But PLEASE!!!!" Delirious begged. Luke sucked on his lip. Seeing delirious beg send waves of lust to his head. "Okay only cause your to cute~" luke wispered. Delirious stopped winning and looked at luke. He noticed the lust in his voice.

"Um? Luke?" Delirious asked. Luke licked his lips but soon snapped out of it. "Here take the teddy bear we are going to the fairies-wheel" luke said quickly. "Hey wait!" Delirious cried.

Time skip

Delirious looked down and smiled. "The people look like tiny bugs from here!" Luke only smiled and turned around to say something but stopped as he had a full view of his best friends ass. "Jesus..." luke wispered. "What's wrong?" Delirious turned around and saw luke staring at his ass. "Nothing!" Luke said quickly. Delirious sat down and looked at luke in the eyes. "You been acting....odd luke, what's wrong?" He said. Luke's eyes wide and he chocked in his breath. "Oh I'm just a little shaken up, that's all" luke answered. Delirious hummed and looked around. Luke looked down and he motioned the man to stop the ride at the top. Delirious gasped and begun to shake. "Oh my god! oh my god! oh my god!" Luke graved his friend and brought him close. Delirious jumped and sat on Luke's lap and shivered. Luke blushed at the action delirious did. "Hey....look at me" luke said. Luke gently graved delirous chin with his fingers. Delirious looked up at his best friend and locked eyes. "Jonathan..." luke wispered.

"I need to tell you something..." luke said. "What is it?" Delirious whispered back. "I did all of this cause I wanted to get you outside the house...I wanted you to go buy your things without feeling scared....and I wanted to spend time with you...outside of youtube and the house" luke said. Luke sighs and hugged delirious bringing him closer.

"No evan, no tyler, no Brock, no Craig just me and you...like we use too..." luke finished. "But...we do Co-op...me and you only, evan sometimes complains that I play with you more then I play with him or them"

"Don't you get it jonathan...all this time I been trying to hint at you that I like you more than a best friend...." luke sighs. Delirious stood there in shook. "All this time...you coming to my house cause you "forgot" or "got" something for me...where does just Escuse's to be with me?" Delirious said. "Your not as dumb as you say you are" luke smiled. Delirious huffs and play hits luke.

"Shut up this is serious"

"Okay okay okay"

"So...you like me?"

"Yes, and you have no idea how happy it makes me that are mom's meat since high school...I always loved everything about you...your silliness, your cuteness, how you laugh, your bubbly attitude, your white smile and your beautiful eyes...your just breath taking, your an amazing person and it's an honor for being the only one of your youtube friends that has seen your face..."

Delirous blushed and looked down. "Why me doe? You dated my sister at some point in my life and....that hurt me, it hurt me that you spend more time with her more then you did with me..." delirous said tears forming in his eyes. "But I had to jonathan...if not they where gonna bully you again because they kept on saying that we where going out and that wasn't true...I wasn't going to let you get back to cutting and trying to kill yourself, if you notice all the things I do are for you...I do everything for you even if it takes the rest of my life-"

"Don't say that!"

"I just wanted you to be happy..."

Delirous let's out a shaky chuckle and tears fell down his face. "All that really made me happy was you being with me...all I need was you"

"Can-can I do something?" Luke asked. Delirious nods. Luke cupped delirious face and brought him closer to his face. Lips brushing but not touching yet. There hot breath in in each others lips. Luke licked his lips and kissed delirious. They connected there lips. For then it felt like time stopped. The world stopped spinning for them. Nothing mater. It was just them. Delirious blushed madly and snaked his arms around Luke's neck. Luke pulled away leaving delirious in and panting mess.

Delirious loved there first kiss. He felt like he was in the clouds and his heart flutter in his chest. The kiss wasn't wild and heated. It was passionate and full of love and luke didn't rush him, he didn't force him to kiss him. He was gentle and that's one thing of many things delirious loved him.

"Wow" luke said. Delirious giggled and crushed there lips again. He then stoped and pressed his forehead into his. Luke smiled and pecked his lips. Delirious giggled and smiled. "Again"

Luke laughs and pecked his lips. "Again" delirous said. Luke kissed him one more time and delirious wiggled around. "Again"

"No, ama ran out of kisses"

"Make more then"

"Shut up and kiss me"

Delirious nods and kissed him. Delirious then shiver ones something warm and wet slid across his lip. Delirious opened his mouth a little and let Luke's tounge go around. Delirious sucked on Luke's tounge gently making him moan. Luke ran his hands around delirious small body making him shiver. Delirious soon moved his hips a little to get closer to luke but only made both of them moan.

"We need to stop before someone hears us" luke said. Delirious moves his hips again making luke gasp. "No jonathan if you keep it up...argh...I won't be again table to control myself" luke said. "That's what I want luke...stop treating me like a little kid...I....I need you"

A/n smut for the last part? Or should this be the end of this story? Tell me in the comments