VanCat: I love you

This has been requested by BoogieStories124 thanks for requesting this, go show her some love cause her writing style is awesome.
Request: Tyler finds out that mini is cheating on him with some random guy, broken hearted he goes to Evan's house. Evan tries his best to comfort him, then tell Tyler how he feels about him. Smut. Top typer and bottom evan.

Enjoy! And btw this is my first time writing about this two and keep replaying the song if you need too

■■■■■■■■■■

The male runs thru the streets while the rain poured down and tears flowed down the males face like a waterfall. As he ran only one thing came into mind.

Why? Was he not good enough?

Tyler didn't know where he was going or where he was running too, he just wants to be far far away.

The image of his ex lover was covering his thoughts. The scene played in his head over and over again.

The way Craig kissed the other guy. The way they shoved each other's tounge down there necks. The way there body molded into one.

Tyler then saw a familiar house.

Evan’s house.

He runs towards the house and knocks- hell he kicks and yells Evan's name.

Evan gasped and dropped his controller on the floor and he runs towards the door. He opens the door and his heart shatter but also skipped a beat.

It was his ultimate crush. Tyler. Standing right infront of him, broken.

"T-tyler?"

Tyler falls to the ground and cries. Evan gasped and falls to his knees and hugs Tyler. "Why? Why why why why?"

A bunch of questions flew thru both of there minds.

'What happen?'

"Tyler-"

"Evan....he....he cheated on me..."

Evan's eyes widen and rage flows thru his body.

'Why?'

Tyler cries and cries. Braking down, showing his soft side to evan.

Evan hated to see his crush/friend so broken. Evan hugs Tyler tighter and Tyler gives in on the hug and finally after a few minutes he returns the gesture.

Tyler was pressed against Evan's chest. Hearing Evan's heart beat calmed him down. It was a soft rhythm, a little fast but it made Tyler feel better.

Evan made Tyler look at him and they locked eyes.

"Evan- ?!"

Evan couldn't hold himself back. He pressed his lips against tyler's cold and wet ones.

Tyler was surprised but relaxed into the kiss and kisses back. Evan cupped Tyler face into his hands as he guides the slow kiss. The rain still pouring on there bodies but payed no attention and continued to kiss.

Evan pulled away slowly but didn't pull all the way. There lips still brushing against each other.

"Tyler..."