Different Is Good (DathLirious)

Nogla was a good kid in collage, he hated anything new to the point he just kinda avoided it or ignore it completely but of course he would never tell you what to do or tell you how to live your life because it was your life, not his, so he cared less what you like or do. Just don't bring him or get him into trouble because now you would have problems with the Irish male.

He sits in one of the sits in the middle of the class and watches as every sit gets filled except for the one on his right. A punk-ish looking kid walks inside with a red vine in his mouth and David looks away. The blue eye male noticed all of the people's eyes on him except for one, and that one was David. He slants himself and the backpack slides down his arm and into his hand. He throws it on the table and walks as all of the girls eye fucked him.

David's long time crush, Ashley stares at the male making David sigh in disappointment.

'Of course the new kid had to be hot- wait what?'

David shakes the thought off and stares at the clock.

He hears something get ripped and a few munching sounds after that. He slowly turns his face to the side to see the new kid eating away his red candy in his mouth.

"Mr Jonathan, this isn't your home so may you please lower your dirty boots off the table" the teacher said and Jonathan rolls his eyes, but before he can say something back, the teacher moves on and starts class.

-

"Pst!" Someone calls and David turns around with an annoyed look. "What was homework?" Jonathan asked as he takes out another red vine and puts it in his mouth. "It was to read page 200 of are textbook and take notes.....maybe if you pay more attention to class you'd know" David grumbles and jonathan pulls up his hands in a surrendering motion, "Chill, besides, why pay attention while I have you next to me? I'm working on something so I don't think I have time to listen to this hoochies bullshit"

David glares at the male but he can't help but to scan the males face. Stunning blue eyes with a pale skin as light as milk, he had soft pink lips with snake bites and brown ruffled up hair.

His eyes go down to his lips once again and sees the man suck and bite on the red long candy.

"Like what you see?~" Jonathan teased and David shakes his head and looks away, "Fock no"

Jonathan laughs and shakes his head. "Maybe you want one, here have one of them"

Jonathan offers a red vine and David scoots away, "No thank you, I don't think I'd like the way they taste"

"You'd think? So that means you haven't tasted them"

"Exactly so no thank you" David said again and jonathan huffs. "And after you licked your lips while looking at it, shame" Jonathan said and David blushes slightly. "I don't like new things" he says and looks away ignoring the look that Jonathan gave him before turning away.

Jonathan stays quiet and does his best to not bother David.

-

It was around afternoon and David comes back to the classroom. He hears music playing and he listens to the soft melody. He peaks inside and scans the area with his eyes.

In the teachers desk was a male on a guitar. He opens the door and let's the music and the soft singing lure him in.

The door locks behind David and both males jump.

David stares with wide eyes and mouths, "J-Jonathan?"

Jonathan looked like he was about to cry but his anger takes over. "Didn't people ever teach you to knock!?" Jonathan snapped. "This is a public place making it acceptable to walk in when I want to" David says.