no pirates appreciate the treasure (h2oVanoss) Part 2

Part 2

Evan's pov

Tired and dehydrated in the middle of the ocean but I continue to stand tall in the burning sunshine.

"Captain, where are we heading exactly?" The man standing next to me said. "I just want to explore, get further then I ever was...." I trail off and my mind goes to that story that Tom told me.

"Uh, Jean, have ever heard of a guy that drowned in the ocean and disappeared?"

"Hmmm, how long?"

"About 5 years" I said. "Hmmm. I think I do recall a story like that....a family member of mine went out with a guy, forgot his name but he was best friends with a short guy, eyes color of the clear blue ocean and short brown hair"

"I see"

"The guy loved the ocean, but he had beef with some of the guys in the back of the bar....don't know what but I guess they killed him, the family reported it to the Authority but nobody did anything"

I grumbled and sigh. "Sounds horrible....do you know that guys name?" I asked. "Forgive me captain, but if I can't remember the bastard that went out with my sister, I can't remember his name"

I hummed at him not having something to say back. "I think his name starts with a J, hope that helps you sir" 

"It's fine, go fetch me some water....im dying here" I told him.

He excuses himself and walks away towards the deck leaving me alone once again.

No matter what I do, I kept getting myself more attached to this man. I don't know who he is, or how he looks like, not even his name but what I do know is that his eyes are blue, short brown hair and likes the water.

-

Hours past by and the clouds begun to cover the sun. It was so foggy it covered the water.

"Another storm?" Jean wondered. "I don't think so...the waters are calmed....too calm" I told him. The boat stops in a harsh way making me stumble forward and into the wheel.

"Huh? Oi! Did we hit something?" I asked. The males talked in between  themselves and shakes there head nun the less.

"Then go check!" Jean ordered. Everyone runs towards the sides of the ship and stares directly down.

I few thumps where heard and a slash was heard. "Oi!"

"Man overboard!" Someone yelled. I let go of the wheel and tried to walk towards the side to check and I see a floating body.

He gasps and kicks and soon enough disappears under the water.

"What the-"

"AAAAAH!"

I spin around and I see another man fall.

"Step away from the edges!" I yelled

"Get back! get back!" Jean calls out.

Everyone stands in the middle and then we where hit once again.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled.

"Your orders captain!" Jean yelled.

"Everyone grave a gun!"

"You hear the captain! Grave your guns and prepare for open fire!" Jean ordered.
Everyone's goes and graves the gun down that where on the side. I graved my own gun and passes one to Jean. "Ready?" I asked.