Sick (daith de septic)

#SPOOKYSPOOPYWEEK !! Even thoe I forgot to mention i wanted to do things after they actual happen ><

♤♤♤♤

"David?" The short pale male asked as his voice echoes in the quiet house. "U-um....I'm just gonna come in and drop of this shtuff-!!" The door slams shut  behind the Irish lad and he let's out a gasp, "Jaysus..." Jack let's out a breath and looks up again.

"Well..." Jack slowly puts the box down and cleans his hands on his jeans. "David?" He asked once again.

Sean...

Jack's pupils shrink and he darts his eyes to different hallways. He runs towards the bathroom and looks at himself in the mirror. He looked fine, he looked normal or so he made himself think. He bends down and splashes water on his face. He let's the remains drip down his face and he quickly looks up to see someone behind him. Someone he doesn't have a much liking to.

"A-anti..."

Jack turns his neck to the side and sees no one.

No, not anti....

Jack turns his head back and he smiles.

A sinister look on his lips and eyes

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

A sinister look on his lips and eyes. He  grips onto the sides of the sink and looks at himself in the mirror.

A forced grin was placed on his lips and the lights of the bathroom turn off

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

A forced grin was placed on his lips and the lights of the bathroom turn off.

-

David walks into the house with the dogs following closely behind him. He takes off his shoes and continues walking inside.

"Jack?!" He called out. "I brought shome of de black shtuff" he said as he placed the white plate on the kitchen counter. Both dogs start barking at the stairs, snarling and growling as if there was a stranger inside the house.

"Joe , Tony?" Asked the tall male. He walks towards them and looks at the stairs.

Nothing.

David huffs and walks away again and into the living room he goes, slowly dragging his tired feet on the wooden floor. He sits down and turns on the TV, scanning to see if there was anything interesting to watch but it wasn't like he was gonna see it anyways, he most likely was gonna see it for a few seconds and then turn it off so he can go upstairs to sleep.