Pills N Potions (H2ovanoss)

A/N I always wanted to right something like this but I got to tired xD such a lazy ass, anyways this is like cheating evan and depressed jonathan and depressed as in doing drugs and shit....anyways enjoy

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Jonathan sit there, in the living room, not doing nothing but drugging himself until he passes out. Jonathan hate's himself for letting evan get the best of him. "Mmmmm fuck'em.....I hate hiiiimm anyways...." (a/n trying to song drugged out xD) His raspy voice, does big bags under his eyes and his pale skin made him look like a dead person or someone who had his color and energy drained out.

Vodka, beer, wine, crack, coke, pills, heroine, meth, weed, wax you name it he has done it. He always had bags under his eyes but they where he tying better ones Evan came into his life. They did great. They fucked, they kissed, they dated, they fell in love...or that was what jonathan tought.

Jonathan was mad for what evan did but he couldn't stay mad at him. He still loved him and jonathan hated himself for that. Delirious is laying on the cold floor looking at the living room fan go around and round. He has been staring at it for hours but to him it felt like 3 seconds. Jonathan got up and picked all his friends and placed them in his secrete bag. He hid them and layed back again in the living room floor. He let tears slide down his cheeks as he remembered his family and friends tell him that evan had this bad aurora/vibe around him. He didn't pay attention doe, like luke told him before. "Love makes you blind" and jonathan hates to admit it but, he was wrong.

Jonathan got up and stumbled to his kitchen. He opened his fridge door and took out some beers. Then he remembered something else. He remembered lui running up to him.

Flash back

"Jonathan!" I voice said. Jonathan turned around and saw his friend running towards him. "Hey lui what's going on?" Jonathan asked. "I saw evan hanging around with this blond girl!" He said in between pants. "Oh yea he said he was gonna hang around with his sister today" Jonathan said smiling. "No, brothers don't french kiss each other or a brother wouldn't grave his sisters ass....that's nasty" lui said. "You are saying this just cause you want me away from him, huh?" Jonathan glared at his friend. "Delirous belive me-"

"No lui I love him and he loves me he would never do that" Jonathan snapped. "Open your eyes delirious! He doesn't love you! He is using you!"

"Sure lui...."

End of flash back

Jonathan sighs and walks out of the kitchen with beer in his arms. He puts the beers down as he flops down into the floor ones again. He felt himself getting dizzy but he didn't care. He got up and graved his methylnaltrexone injection and injects the liquid in his arm. His dark shadowy house was turning darker for jonathan. Jonathan rolls over and falls to the floor. He then closed his eyes and rembered what happen that night.

Flash back

Jonathan went to Evan's house to surprise him but instead he got surprised. Jonathan opened the door and walked in slowly. "Evan?" He called out but he was answered by a moan and not a guy moan...a girl moan. Jonathan frozen in place felt himself tear up. Jonathan walked up the stairs and the groans, moans and the sound of skin slapping together became louder. "Im coming!" He heard a female cry out. Then he heard his voice. "What are you talking about? I'm not done~"

Jonathan was scared to open the door. He opened it slowly and carefully. As soon as he open the door, he saw the evan just touching a girl under him. They where both facing away from the door and they never heard the door open an the wimpers jonathan was making. "Im comin-" evan pants. Jonathan face turn red as he graved the girl and kissed her.

Jonathan didn't bother to close the door. He just went down stairs and graved some water and made himself sandwich (a/n I got hungry while writing this xD). He left the front door open as he walked out the door.

End of flash back

Jonathan never noticed that he was in the streets walking until he broke out from that flash back. Jonathan smiled as Evan's face came across his mind. "Even doe I'm angry I still love you..."

Jonathan's vision became blurry and his surroundings became darker. He then saw all his friends running towards him, including evan. "H-huh?" Jonathan saw his friends become darker and when he looked behind, it was pitch black but when he turned back around his friends where shinning in light. Jonathan took a step foward but he heard a voice. "Chose wisely jonathan..." Jonathan turned around to see the drugs and alcohol dancing around. He turned back around and his friends where getting closer. "Choose faster" Jonathan turned around to the darkness and laughed his creppy laugh. "Good job jonathan...welcome back" the voice said. "Jonathan!" They all yelled. Jonathan turned around and walked towards his loved ones. "Wrong move..." with one snapp jonathan closed his eyes and collapsed onto the ground. He begun to choke on air and his tounge.

He eyes where shut and his pale skin became a milk white color. He felt the warm hand on his body and he felt himself get layed down on his side. His friends freaked out as they see his friend have a bad seizure. His body was shaking violently and he was throwing up at the same time. They called the ambulance and they came as quick as they could. Ones they graved Jonathan his body stopped shaking and his chest wasn't raising anymore. He wasn't breathing, he wasn't moving and he didn't have a heart beat. They checked What happen and took him to the hospital.

Time skip

The doctor came out and looked at the group of guys. "Im sorry but your friend had over dozed on a bunch of drugs and alcohol" all of the boys faces went pale. "I-is he alive?" Evan asked. "Im sorry....he died 20 minutes ago...sorry we couldn't save him" the doctor escused himself and walked away. Luke groweld and punched evan right in th e jaw making it crack. "If jonathan never met you he would be just fine!" Luke cried as lui and tyler hold him back. "It's okay...hit me all you want...I deserve it, because of my selfishness his dead"

"It wasn't just you....the pills n potions helped out too..."