Desperado (h2oVanoss)

A/n listen to this song! I got inspired by baby girl Rhianna here and for real this songs awesome! Anyways enjoys!.....

♧♧♧

Desperado: a desperate or reckless person, specially a criminal

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

He was there, sittin' in an old Monte Carlo, that man's heart is hollow, his mind says that the hole world's against him, even his pals. But what can we say about a reckless person, a criminal?

His name is vanoss, but the people in los Santos call him 'desperado'

I can see why, but, it just hurts, I don't want to belive that. I remember the nights when he runs away, he says he will leave everything behind but does he do it? Not quite....he doesn't leave me behind. I know he won't leave me behind cause we share common interests. If you know what I mean. No matter how tuff and hard headed he is, he won't leave me behind. He needs me, he can't leave me behind. Once I'm gone, ain't no going back. If he wants, we can be runaways, just running from any site of people or love.

Sometimes I ask myself why do I even stay by his side. There is nothin' left for me, but I don't wanna be alone. I guess it's the fear? Or just the strong bonding we made over the years?

Desperado....

I sit next to him on his ole' Monte Carlo. We've both had our hearts broke. Family and friends, even lovers. It's hard, and I can understand why he is so hollow. I saw him tense up and I put my hands up.

"take it easy I'm not tryna go against ya" I said. "What do you want, delirious?" Vanoss raspy voice sent shivers down my body. "I can be alone wolf witcha" I said. He frowns and looked at me. His chocolate color orbs look thru me. "Is that so?" He asked. "Y-yea..."

"Why?"

"Huh?" The cold hearted criminal glared at me and his jaw clenched. "Why do you want to come with me?" He asked again. "I-"

"Tell me the truth"

I stare at the cold figure. His eyes stare back at my eyes and I see my reflection on them, like if he is rubbing it in my face that I'm bad at lying.... "I don't wanna be alone" I said. He blinks and turns around without saying a word. I groan as I get no reaction what's so ever! It was always hard to tell what he was thinking or feeling, the only emotion he really showed was anger.

Maybe im the desperado.

Maybe im the one afraid to get left behind.

I let out a small sigh and started to walk away from the desperado person. "Hey" I heard his voice echo thru my ears. "Yea?" I answered without looking at him. "Im broken. Your damaged...what's next?-"

"There's nothing here for me...I'm leaving" I said. I turned around to see his mouth agap. "I don't want to be alone thoe, so are you coming or what? I mean- you have every reason to-"

"Let's go"

I looked at him and he smiled. It wasn't a fake smile, or a smirk... a legit smile. I smiled back at him and exhale from my nose. "Let's go"

~~~~~~~

A/n And there you have it ladies and gentlemen! A short little story...well a bit to short...like I said baby girl Rhianna here straight up came up with this and I was like, this sounds cool asf and then I got like a little scenario going around in my head. Like the fuckin place was dark and like you can barely see any lights and vanoss is like sitting in the car and he's just looking around puffing a cigarette and delirious is just standing there like an idiot looking at vanoss and thinking of him- what ever hope you enjoyed what ever the fuck i did.