first to everything (h2oVanoss)

Jonathan wakes up and looks at the clock. "Time to get ready" he says. He gets up and walks towards his bathroom.

-

He walks inside the office and his blue ice coloured eyes scan the big lobby area. It was big, spaced out and comfy.

It had its charm and looked extremely nice

It had its charm and looked extremely nice. Fancy to say the least. "Hey! You there!" a person yelled. Jonathan quickly turned around and flinched at the person behind him. He swallows and stared at the angry person. "Y-yes?" Jonathan said. "Your Jonathan Denis am I right?" The person said. Jonathan nods and the person scowls. His brows farrow down. "Good!" He sarcastically said. He graved Jonathon by the side of his suit and dragged him down the hall and into another elevator. He pushes him inside and pressed the button 20 and glares at poor Jonathan.

"W-what was that for? I know I needed directions to where the hell I was suppose to go but-"

"You're 30 minutes late"

Jonathan gasped and quickly pressed the button to close the doors and hops from feet to feet, hoping and praying to not get fired in his first day at work.

"Come on.....come on...."

-

Jonathan is stumbling down the halls, trying to get as quickly as possible towards the main office. It was a few steps away from him, the door was there but before he could even get close to it another tall man came thru the door making him freeze.

"Don't ye worry, I'll get him here, poor ladd must be lost" the thick Irish accent made Jonathan distract himself and pay all attention to the Irish man. His faded green eyes land on Jonathan.

"Oh, is this the guy Tyler said he pushed in?"

"T-that's me"

"Evan, I found the lil feller ye where looking for"

Unlike the other guy Jonathan met today, this guy actually walked beside him and have him a little push to walk inside.

Jonathan gulps down and feels himself becoming smaller and smaller, wanting to disappear and never come back but he can't do that now even if he wanted to.

Jonathan takes a step forward and the tall Irish man puts his large warm hands in both of Jonathan's shoulders making Jonathan squeak a little but compose himself as soon as possible.

"So you're Jonathan Denis, aye?" A voice said. His voice was calm and smooth almost relaxing. Jonathan felt a little better knowing that this guy didn't yell at him as soon as he walked in.

"Yes, Jonathon Denis at your service Mr. Fong"

The man that was staring outside the window turns around and it made Jonathan's palms sweaty. "You may leave David"

"Ye got it boss" David took his hands off of Jonathan and walks away. Jonathan wanted to call for him and ask him to stay by his side but that was gonna look horrible. "Do you know what time is it?"