Ride or die (H2oVanoss)

A/N: for you, my queen~ ;)

This is a Joker and Harley Quinn au that @Magican_Bunneh suggested to me and I was more then happy to do it. Hope you have an amazing thanksgiving for does of you who celebrate it and for does of you that don't, have a happy day. Also this is the 100 part and I will be ending this book in new years and start another one so make sure you check it out next year^^ anyways enough talking let's get right to it!

-

"Wake up my dear~" he heard a sweet  voice whisper in his ear. Delirious smiles and embraced the figure. The silky fabric rubbed against vanoss's  naked chest as he scoops delirious back in his arm making him rise up from the bed.

"Good morning pumpkin~" Delirious said as he opened his eyes and blue orbs meet his dark brown ones.

"Ready for today?" Vanoss said and Delirious giggles. Vanoss puts delirious back on the bed and puts his hand on his mouth showing him a tattoo of a mouth laughing. Vanoss laughs onto his hand and his eyes shine with that insane intoxicated look. 

Delirious bites his lip and brings vanoss closer to him, crashing his lips into each other. Vanoss quickly runs his hands over delirious body and touches every curve that his body has to offer.

-

Both males stand outside the banks door and they look at each other while grinning ear to ear.

"Do the honors, baby~" vanoss said and Delirious smirks. He takes out a gun from his back that was hanging loosely from a strap and he kicks open the door. He lowers his hockey mask and laughs insanely as he shoots up. "GET DOWN OR WE'LL SHOOT YOU!" Delirious yelled as he continued to shoot upwards. Vanoss gets closer to the cashiers and shoots the wall behind them. "I hope you didn't push the button just yet~" vanoss said as the person behind the window shakes in fear.

Vanoss puts his hand on his mouth and laughs and motions the man to open the door.

"Good~" vanoss said as the trembling guy opens the door and watches him walk inside slowly.

Vanoss stops walking and quickly throws himself at the guy. "BOO!" He yelled and the man falls back into the wall and slides down in fear. Vanoss laughs and walks away while taking out the drill.

Delirious shoots all of the cameras down and takes away all of the phones away and burns them, he even crushes them. A guy sits on the chair like a statue, after the shooting he kinda froze and didn't dare to even move.

Delirious saw the man and smirks. "Hello sir, are you comfy sitting there?" Delirious asked teasingly and the man gulps. This was the man's first time seeing the famous delirious, the Queen of the most wanted man. Delirious lifts up his mask and smiled, he stretches his limbs in the air and the man stares.

Delirious was wonderful, his famous clown makeup suits him and the clothes he was wearing was perfect.

"Princess come here" vanoss ordered and delirious happily skips towards vanoss. "I see you caught a man's attention~" vanoss said and walks towards him with an arm wrapped around delirious's hips. The man's eyes widen and he shakes his head. "N-No! This is my first time seeing him..."

"Shhhhh" vanoss said as he shuts his eyes and puts his finger on his own lip. The man stays quiet and vanoss gives delirious a kiss on the mouth and pushes him towards the man. "Why don't you have a taste of him?~"  Vanoss asked and delirious sits on the man's lap. "N-no...his yours-"

Delirious eyes widen and he gives puppy eyes to vanoss which vanoss response with an angry scowl.  "Are you rejecting my queen?" Vanoss growls and the man's stutters for an answer and delirious gets up. Vanoss pulls out his pistol and points it to the man's face.

The man screamed and vanoss growls. "Don't you ever.....disrespect my queen"

A loud bang was heard and the man falls from the chair while a pool of blood surrounds him. The people scream and the cashier finally grew balls to push the button.

After that vanoss picks up the bags and runs out. Delirious scoffs at the body and walks away. Both males get inside the car and drive away. Then a hero appears out of no where. "Faster then ever before, monkey~" vanoss said and Delirious giggles. "Squeaky squeaker to the rescue~"

They both laugh insanely and mega monkey inserts a bullet to the roof.

Delirious jumps from his sit and vanoss eyes widen. "I can't control this!" He yelled and delirious stares at vanoss. He pulls out his gun and shoots thru the roof. "You stupid ass monkey! You'll pay for any damage you make!" Delirious snapped and then vanoss saw what mega monkey was doing. He takes off his belt and embraces himself from the impact.

"Pumpkin!" Vanoss said and Delirious looked at him. "I'll come get you"

"What?" Delirious asked and then saw the water infront of them. Delirious screamed and then the car sinks into the water.

Mega monkey walks towards the area and sees that nothing happened so he jumps inside the water and swims towards the car at the bottom of the lake. He goes to the front and sees that the glass was broken and vanoss was no where to be found and delirious was hanging out, half his body inside the car and the other half was outside. Delirious tries to do something but mega monkey knocks him out cold and takes him out of the car. He carries him to shore and lays him on the floor. After 20 seconds of not breathing mega monkey decides to give delirious CPR.

After there mouth makes contact delirious wraps his arms around him and kisses him. Mega monkey retreats and delirious giggles while he gives him flirty eyes.

Mega monkey doesn't say anything and carries delirious into his own car and shoves him there and takes him to jail and the jail sends delirious into prison.

-

A week passes by and delirious hangs there by the bars that surround him. He stretches out and the police around him watch in awe. The sunlight that rarely cames in shines and reflects on delirious's pale skin. "Beauty~" a man said and Delirious turns his head towards them.

Delirious slowly gets down and walks towards the bars and licks them making all of them man around him stare.

A loud explosion happens from the back and people start shooting the guards. Delirious lays on the ground while he covered his eyes and then silence. He slowly opens his eyes and sees a familiar face.

Delirious let's out a shaky gasp and his eyes slightly water. "I told you I was gonna come get you~" he said and he picks up delirious and spins him around while kissing him. "Let's go sweet cheeks~" vanoss said and the man around him protect both the king and the Queen.

Of course they had the cops behind them but they where together at least and that's all it matters.