Family

A/n male pregnancy, if you don't like it...sorry xD AND Play THE song as much as you need to.

♢♢♢♢♢

"Morning~" Evan whispered. "Mmmmmm" Jonathan mumbles as he pushes Evan away. "Is time to wake up~" Evan said as he buries his head into Jonathan's back. "Five more minutes...." Jonathan mumbles again. "No, today is are special day, it's are first day here in are new house" Evan said. "Mmmm, what are we doing?" Jonathan asked lazily. "First, do are bed and then get are selves ready to go out and eat breakfast"

"Ugh...okay" Jonathan turns around and smiled. "Morning" Jonathan said. "Hello beautiful" Evan said as he leans in and rubs his nose against Jonathan's face. Jonathan blushed and giggles. "Give me a kiss" Evan said. "No, not until we brush are teeth" Jonathan said. "Fine" Evan gest up and Jonathan follows a few seconds later. Both go inside the restroom and wash there faces and brush there teeth.

After they where done Evan pulls Jonathan towards his body and smiled. "Now can I get a kiss?"

Jonathan giggles and kisses Evan. "There?" He asked. Evan hums in approval and heads towards bed. Jonathan pulls the pillows away while evan pulls down the covers. Jonathan sets the pillows the the side and helps evan on the covers. Evan lifts the covers making a wave and a chance for Jonathan to dive in there. Evan laughs and pulls down the covers. "Heey, why is there a bump on are bed~" Evan teased. Jonathan giggles and vanoss pulls the covers up again revealing does beautiful blue eyes staring back at him. "I love you" Evan said. "I love you more" Jonathan said with a sly grin. Evan gets closer and uses the covers to pull Jonathan and kisses him. Jonathan pulls away and laughs. He gets up from bed and helps evan put down the blanket. Jonathan jumps on top of the bed and falls. "Ugh...I don't want to move" he said. "Get out the way! Bombs are dropping" Evan said as he throws the pillows towards Jonathan. Jonathan screams as the pillows cover him but laugh at the action.

"Target down!" Jonathan yelled. Both males laugh and they sigh. "I love you" they both said at the same time. "Jinx you owe me a soda" Both yelled at the same time. Delirious gets off from bed and fixes the bed and places the pillows down nicely. Evan sits down on bed and Jonathan's back faces him. Jonathan opens up the curtains letting some sunlight get inside there room.

Evan has been putting a lot of thought to something his always dreamed to have. A family of his own, with the person of his dream. Evan wraps his arms around Jonathan's hips and pulls him back. Jonathan sits on Evan's lap. Jonathan hums and evan places is head on the right side of his shoulder. "Hey, Jay...."

"Whats wrong?" Jonathan asked. "We've been married for a long time now-"

"5 years" Jonathan corrected Evan. Evan chuckles and nods. "Yes, five years and I was thinking...."

"What where you thinking?"

"......I want to have a family"

Jonathan froze and tears formed in his eyes. "A-A....a family....of...are own..." He whispered. "E-evan...."

"I understand if you still don't want to-"

"LET'S HAVE BABIES RIGHT NOW!"

"AH! N-not right now!"

Ones Jonathan got a hold of himself and stopped crying. He kisses Evan on the lips and nods. "I'd love to start a family...with you"

Delighted with joy both males jump in happiness.

-

Dark. The room was dark and Evan hovers on top of Jonathan. "Hey~" Evan whispered. Jonathan shivers but manages to giggles. "Hey~" he whispered back. Evan cupped Jonathan's cheek onto one of his hands and rubbed it slightly. "E-ev..." Jonathan mumbles. "Please be gentle..."