jiggly ladd: make up sex

A/n whats up this has been a smut requested by @YouTubefangirl4 jiggly panda X mini ladd, if you have any request comment them down anyways hope you enjoyed!

••••●●●●●••••

After they have a fight panda would always go to Scotty's home to cool off or have a few drinks. Not enough to make him drunk but just a few. After that he would go back to him. To work things out. Sweat it out. Make up sex.

Work it out
Up and Down
Sweat it out
Make up sex
Twerk it out
Up and down
Sweat it out
Make up sex

Anthony has Craig pined to the wall. One hand holding both of Craigs arms up in the air as the second hand runs down Craigs small body. Moans and grunts bounced around the room and the room begins to heat up, just like there bodies. Craig can taste the liquor in Anthony's mouth. He found it quite nice, exciting even.

I'm tired, you're wired
Why fight?
It's just the same thing
Tonight is my final love battle

'Cause girl, I'm hungover
Let's just start over
Gotta be more to love than this
We should be naughty
Connect our bodies
You know I'm on it
I'm on my knee

Craig moans and pulls on Anthony's hair. Anthony grunts and sucks on Craig's tounge making the male shudder. As there tounges dance together they run there hands down there torsos and legs. Soon enough pants come off and the shirts fly away. Anthony disconnects there mouths and starts kissing down Craig's jawline and then towards his neck, going for his sweet spot. Bitting, licking and giving Craig open mouth kisses to his sweet spot. Craig arches his back and let's Anthony have more room to kiss on.

Let's start it up
Another shot at love
(Let's start it, start it)
Can't get enough
(Let's start it, start it)
We can just

Work it out
Up and down
Sweat it out
Make up sex
Twerk it out
Up and down
Sweat it out
Make up sex (x2)

Both males tease each other's body as they continued to kiss. Anthony rubs Craig's hips in a sweat motion making Craig go crazy. Anthony lubes up his fingers and pushes one by one inside craig. Craig throws his head back and drools. The sensation is making his lower half numb. Anthony hungrily sucks on Craig's hips. Leaving hickeys on them. "A-aaah~" Anthony smirks and nibbles on the skin. "Tell me what you want baby~" Anthony teased. "Y-you, I need you! A-ah a-anthony! Ugh! Wuah!"

I might've lost sight of
Your wants & needs
But I'm done running
From what I, I know I can be, oh

Cause girl, I'm hungover
Let's just start over
Gotta be more to love than this
We should be naughty
Connect our bodies
You know I'm on it
I'm on my knee

Pulling all three fingers away. Mini whimpers and Anthony lubes himself up. Jerking himself up a little. He leaned over and teased Craig's cock. Running his tounge thru his tip. Sucking hard in it making Craig crazy. He lowers his head and licks the base of his cock. Going under the tip and licked that spot that makes Craig cum almost immediately. Craigs body jolts and he graves onto the blankets. His mouth waters and he let's out loud moans. Anthony flips him over and he runs his large hands on Craig's ass. Craig blushes hard and he grips the sheets harder. "Lift up your hips higher baby~" Anthony purs. Craig does as he was told and Anthony lines himself up before he presses his swollen cock into Craig's gaping hole.

(Let's start it, start it)
Let's start it up
Another shot at love
(Let's start it, start it)
Can't get enough
(Let's start it, start it)
We can just

Work it out
Up and down
Sweat it out
Make up sex
Twerk it out
Up and down
Sweat it out
Make up sex [x2]

Pushing in deep, hard and fast. They both flow into a world of pleasure and lust. The sounds of moans and skin clapping together filled there ears. Anthony knowing all his weak spots by now he presses himself down a little and hits the bundle of nerves making Craig's hips to buckle and his legs to shake. The pleasure was to much for him. Craig knows how loud he can get so he sticks two fingers inside his mouth to muffle his moans. Saliva dripping from his lips and into his fingers. Anthony gets even turned on and thrusts into Craig's abused hole. Anthony grips Craig's hips and his hand snakes down Craigs hips and into his crotch. He graves a hold of Craig's shaft and he Jerk him off. Sending Craig almost to the edge. "I-im close!" Craig called out. "Then go for it~" and just like that Craig comes undone and cums on Anthony's hand and even on the sheets. Craig tightens around Anthony, sending him over the ledge. His hot seed covered Craig's insides and some even spilling out.

Let's start it, start it
Let's start it up
Another shot at love
(Let's start it, start it)
Can't get enough
(Let's start it, start it)
We can just

Work it out
Up and down
Sweat it out
Make up sex
Twerk it out
Up and down
Sweat it out
Make up sex [x2]

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A/n was it good? Vote and comment please, tell me how I did