All The Right Faces (h2oVanoss)

A/n hello, how are your beautiful butts doing today? I wrote this in my jackass book but I liked it so much I wanted it here. So, here it is. Just a cute little h2oVanoss I was thinking off. Hope you like it! Comment and let me know what you think.

••••••••○○○○○○○••••••••

Happy. A happy group of friends run thru the streets while laughing and screaming. The sun shined on there faces. There smiles where bright and there hearts beats faster. Holding hands or hugging each other, they always had a great time. They where one. They where friends. They where family.

All the right friends
and all the right places!
So Yea
we're going down!
They've got
All the right moves
And all the right faces!
So Yea,
We're going down!

Times passes by and the sun starts falling. They go to the hills as fast as they could and watched the sun set and the moon rise. The blue sky turned into a orange and pinkish color until all you could see was the dark blue. Shooting starts cover the sky and the dark sky covers there heads. They run back to there homes and wait for tomorrow to do everything all over again. Living there lifes to the fullest, leaving all the bad times behind and never looking back. Just looking forward. A choice with no regrets. A YOLO life, you can say.

All the right friends
and all the right places!
So Yea
we're going down!
They've got
All the right moves
And all the right faces!
So Yea,
We're going down!

They say
Everybody knows,
Everybody knows
Where we're going
So Yea
We're going down!
They say
Everybody knows,
Everybody knows
Where we're going
So Yea
We're going down!

There feet make contact with the warm sandy floor. Holding each other and throwing each other in the cold water. Swimming, laughing, playing, relaxing and just having fun in general. Placing a kiss on each other's shoulders, foreheads and cheeks. The Canasian looks down and the short blue eyed male looked up. There gazes meeting each other and they laugh.

Vanoss smiles and blinks a few times before someone snapped him out of his own world. Delirious. Delirious smiled and pulled vanoss towards him and ran into the ocean. Laughing.

All the right friends
and all the right places!
So Yea
we're going down!
They've got
All the right moves
And all the right faces!
So Yea,
We're going down!

They say
Everybody knows,
Everybody knows
Where we're going
So Yea
We're going down!
They say
Everybody knows,
Everybody knows
Where we're going
So Yea
We're going down!

Sitting in the middle of the beach, the group of guys look up at the orange sky and soak in the moment. Vanoss smiles and little and delirious looked at him. Delirious placed his hand over vanoss' cold one and vanoss gasped. He looked down and saw delirious' hand on top of his. Delirious doesn't say a word but still managed to tell vanoss that it was okay.

Vanoss smiled and stared at delirious' blue orbs. He mouths an 'I love you' making delirious blush and his eyes water. Vanoss smiled and leaned in a little and pressed his forehead against delirious' forehead. Ignoring that there friends where all surrounding them and watching every single thing.

All the right friends
and all the right places!
So Yea
we're going down!
They've got
All the right moves
And all the right faces!
So Yea,
We're going down!

All the right friends
and all the right places!
So Yea
we're going down!
They've got
All the right moves
And all the right faces!
So Yea
We're going down!

They say
Everybody knows,
Everybody knows
Where we're going
So Yea
We're going down!
They say
Everybody knows,
Everybody knows
Where we're going
So Yea
We're going down!

Vanoss opened his eyes and looks around his room. He looked over at the table stand and picks up his phone. It read one massage from wildcat. Vanoss clicks it and smiles a little.

'Yo! Fuck face when are you gonna tell delirious you like him?'

Vanoss rubs his face and then remembers the dream he had.

'Next week, at the beach'

Vanoss smiled and got out of bed. Not even checking to see what Tyler said. Soon he heard sounds coming from his window. He looked out the window and he smiled.

"Evan! Get down here! Let's go check out the sky scrapers!" A voice said.

Vanoss laughs and nods. "If it means staying close to you, I'll go where ever your going delirious you crazy clown"