What a life (DeliToOnZ)

He supports him, he always cared for him. Luke was always there to say 'good job, Jonathan' when he needed it or when he messed up. It became a habit for luke, he finds himself saying it naturally now. It was so normal, they even just let it slide when ever it happened. It was cute in a way, like there families once said. They where always together, they completed each other and that's why they're so close. They created a bond between each other that no one can ever brake, not even themselves.

They grew up together in such a small town, everyone new each other and they all knew, if you messed with jonathan you'll get your teeth pushed in by his friend luke. The friendship grew rapidly over time. Normal bro hugs turned into hugs and hugs turned into cuddles and thoes cuddles turned into holding hands and almost kissing.

People would call them out when thoes moments happened but like they always do, they just let it go.

It was crazy for them. Everything moved so fast but they where next to each other while the time disappeared.

Luke grew up faster then Jonathan, being 3 to 4 years ahead of him of course he hit does crazy teenage years in a flash. Jonathan was trailing right behind him, like always. New feelings grew in each others hearts and finally in a rainy sad day, they finally kissed and explore that other side of humans. Lust.

♤There's no place quite like here, there's no better time then now

And that's why.....

They always stay ready, for anything that comes in there way, when bad stuff crossed Jonathan's rode of life, luke was there to give him all the support he could. That's why he stays ready.

Sex wasn't always the answer to there problems, but it surely fixed the broken pieces in there hearts. In a way, it made them closer then before. Having Jonathan all to luke's self was the best feeling ever, he felt like he accomplished life. Kisses where luke's favorite part, no matter how many times luke kissed Jonathan, the kiss will always taste like candy. It was ridiculous to think but they didn't care, if it made them happy then it was sure one hell of a day.

Luke and jonathan fuck around and they both acted reckless together, but jonathan always got the bad side of the situations. Having to do lots of stuff for his career and leaving his poor soul mate behind. When they didn't see each other luke will find himself reading there old text messages when his bored. Fuck around until his connection is restored, he knows it sounds immature but if they never grow then he wishes his baby good luck on the seas that's inside that wall.

Come to me, Come, come to me. Look at what you've done to me.
You put a gun to me, then you brought the sun to me....Shine like blood diamonds. Learning to have patience, only cause you are timeless.
The universe energy doesn't lie
And this chemistry is infinity at a million times♤

Patience was key to everything in relationships and in life, but it was hard for them cause they didn't have much of it to begin with. Jonathan will always cherish thoes moments with cartoonz. Thoes amazing nights together, there thin and hard times. He'll remember all of them, but something will always stay in his mind....

Everything felt right yet, wrong at the same time. Something was bothering Jonathan and he didn't know what. He had amazing times with luke and everything. So what was that thing that always made him feel like shit?

He just couldn't put a finger on it, even if he left it alone, ignoring it like always something always brought it up. What was it? Luke was the best thing that ever happened in his life, so why was he so miserable? Why did he feel like he couldn't do anything good? Was it because he sees luke perfect in every way? Even though it was true, he doesn't belive that could of been it.  It has to be something that he hated, something that was always fucking him up. His parents death? No, he got over it a few months ago. His sister depression and drug problems? No, it couldn't of been because she was clean now.

Life? Probably but not quite. It just didn't feel right. Maybe he's seeing everything wrong....maybe it's not something he hated......maybe it was something he loved.

Maybe.....

Just maybe.....

Could it be? That maybe the answer to his unanswered question could be....Luke?

No....

But...

It can....

He didn't mean to......

He ment good....

There was no harm in his actions......

He just wanted to make me feel better about my mistakes.....

♤I been through some shit man
But I be on my shit man
I decided
That what you give
Is what you're given
So I been tryna do it right
I been doin' like
Whatever gets me through the night

What a life

I'm steady always on the go
You steady always on the go
We steady losin' all control♤

Jonathan knew that mistakes where normal, whatever normal was it was and luke was there to tell him it was okay and everytime he tried to do something good, it was all it matter. When they played games and jonathan only got 2 kills, luke was there to tell him "They matter delirious.....they matter to me"

♤They say
The truth ain't pretty
But comin' from that pretty mouth
The truth is fitting
'Cause you ain't never talkin' loud
And you know plenty
Yea you know what I'm talkin' bout
'Cause you just get me
Yeah you so pretty

If everything is dipped in gold
Then baby it will never grow
Everything sweet ain't sugar coated

What a life♤

They might matter to luke, but it made Jonathan look bad. Whatever it was, they always mattered to luke, but what about Jonathan?

Nothing really matter to him he would let it brush off his shoulders but people would bring him down for that. Even though he had luke, jonathan still felt alone.

Unwanted.

Hated.

And ignored.

It was his life though, if it wasn't because of all of his mistakes, luke would of never helped him move on. Luke was his angel that helped him get up and he thanks him every day of his life, for making it 20 times better then it was before.

●●●●●●●

A/n I wanted to write this for so long, and what inspired me to write this was....

"I got 2 kills but they where 2 good kills"

"They where- every kill counts delirious, it matters to me....you matter to me"

".....you just took are friendship to a different level"

"Haha, I'll be over in 20 minutes"

And also this was also a request for @PartayArc hope you like it, she told me I could pick the topic and I kinda went all over the place xD so sorry for that.