^requested^- (mark x delirious)

A/n requested by someone that wattpad won't let me tag -.- anyways, I'm NOT taking requests but I did promise this person to give this... rare pair a try and I promised them I was gonna do it so here it is, hope y'all like it also it's not letting me put songs up >< so I'll have it here

-Do I Wanna Know

Mark's pov

I was coming back from the walk with my dog chika and out of no where there he was, standing infront of the house next to where I lived.

My dog Chika takes off in that direction making me gasp.

"Chika no!" I yelled. The guy turned around and Chika quickly jumps on top of him and I quickly run to his side.

"Chika no, bad girl-" My throat goes dry as I lock eyes with him. Big round baby blue eyes with long thick eyelashes. Short soft brown colored hair and pale skin.

"Sorry" I quickly said and looked away . "No problem- nice dog by the way, she's cute" he said as he bends down and pats chicka on the head.

I smiled and thanked him. "I have a dog too! His a Pitbull but his just a few months old" he said. I smiled and nodded and he makes a perfect 'o' with his mouth. He cleans his hand and then extends it towards me. "Jonathan" was all he said. I shook his hand and he smiled, "Mark"

-

I lay in bed tossing and turning everywhere for what seemed like the 30th time. His blue eyes hunt me down everytime. I dreamed about him nearly every night this week and I hate it, after I met him all I ever think of is him.

'Cause there's this tune I found that makes me think of you somehow.
When I play it on repeat
Until I fall asleep

I dunno anymore, I think all of this time being single is finally getting to me.

Do I Wanna Know? If this feeling flows both ways

His smooth untouchable skin and his soft thin lips along with his funny self and shy stuttering voice is what makes my heart clench.

Baby we both know...

"I just...... I just want a little taste...." I whispered softly into the pillow as I drift off to sleep.

Crawling back to you
Ever thought of calling when you've had a few?
'Cause I always do
Maybe I'm too busy being yours to fall for somebody new
Now I've thought it through
Crawling back to you♢

I picked up the phone and dial his number. I swallowed harshly as I wait for him to answer.

Been wondering if your heart's still open and If so I wanna know what time it shuts

"Yea today sounds nice"

"Well ill pick you up later" I said and I heard him hum, "see ya" I said. "Later" he answered.

I'm constantly on the cusp of trying to kiss you
I don't know if you feel the same as I do
But we can be together, if you wanted to

As normal is I made it seem, I'm really nervous. My first time asking a person out in two years and specially a guy who doesn't even know I invited out in a date. I gotten ready and now I just wait for the time to move. I invited him on a night walk and a night swim today and I'm hoping I can get something/anything from him. Who knows, but one thing I know is how nervous I can get around him. It's weird but I can't help it, even if I forced myself to stop I always get too nervous.

♤Crawling back to you
Ever thought of calling when you've had a few?
'Cause I always do
Maybe I'm too busy being yours to fall for somebody new
Now I've thought it through
Crawling back to you♤

After the walk, I made him something to eat and then after 30 minutes passed we got inside the water that was surprisingly warm. The pink lights made his skin look beautiful and his eyes sparkled. We Swam around until we where pressed against each other and I felt his breath on my lips. "M-mark...."

I pressed my lips towards his and kissed him he didn't move for a few seconds but soon melted into it. His lips molding perfectly with mine and we holds each other. He wraps his legs around my hips and I pushed him into the wall.

We pulled away from air after a few minutes and I looked into his blue eyes.

"Jonathan...."

"Mark..."

"Be mine?" I asked as I get a little closer to his lips. I brushed my lips against his and he inhales sharply, I can feel are hearts beating loudly up against are chest. He was quiet for a few seconds but I feel his hands move up and down in my sides.

"Y-yes.....Hmph...."

-

A/n Comment what you thought of this, I will be doing other pairs like daithi de septic and moo and lui and stuff like that. Again I'm not taking requests it was for someone who wanted this and I made them wait long enough for it.