I'm not yours (h2oVanoss)

Smut....kinky I guess, I promise y'all some smut so here is some smut for the kinky ones out there.

-

♢You don't own me♢

Jonathan gets pushed into the bed. His white shirt was ripped and his jeans were undone. Evan gets on top of him and harshly gets a hold of his chin. He tilts his head up and Jonathan whimpers, "Look at me when I'm talking to you" Evan growls. Jonathan huffs and tries to look away from him, making evan annoyed with the action but he wasn't about that. He grabbed Jonathon by the hair and he slaps him in the face. Jonathan gasped and looked into Evan's lustful eyes.

Evan manages to blindly grab some hand cuffs and pulls then towards Jonathan's cheek. He gets off of Jonathan and quickly spins him so his back was now facing evan.

Evan tries to put Jonathan's hands together but like always, jonathan always likes to have some foreplay before getting into the good stuff. He starts huffing and grunting, wriggling around so it was more difficult for evan to tie him up. Evan smirks and smacks Jonathan in the ass making him let out a high pitched moan. Evan manages to get one hand cuffed and he smacks Jonathan's bubble butt before he battles again with jonathan to let him tie him up.

"Im not yours!" Jonathan grunts seductively.

Evan finally manages to cuff him down and he spins john back again. In once swift move evan had taken off both the boxers and jeans that belong to jonathan and quickly attacked his dick in a hungry manner. Jonathan gasped and arches his back off the bed. He let's out soft hisses and moans escape his lips as evan forcefully shoves his fingers inside his asshole. "Im no-ot yours- aggh~"

Evan pulls his mouth away from Jonathan's hard cock and graves a fist full of Jonathan's hair with his free hand.

Jonathan grunts and evan smirks. "Yes you are~" Evan growls seductively and continues to suck Jonathan off. Jonathan will often silently scream and whisper profanities out of the blue as he would angrily yet lustfully look down at evan.

He would clench his fist into a tight ball and try his best not to let out a moan of satisfaction. Evan pulls his fingers off of Jonathan's asshole and uses both his hands to pull Jonathan's white legs up, just to give him a better access into Jonathan's throbbing cock.

"My body is not your you know?" Jonathan grunts in between gritted teeth. Evan pulls away once more and pushes Jonathan forcefully making the male gasp. "This body fuckin belongs to me~" evan growls in Jonathan's face. Evan crashes his lips into Jonathan's swollen once and they kisses. Teeth, tounge, everything.

Evan takes of his shirt and pants, including his black boxers and he winks at the panting male under him. He reaches for the lube on the night table and pours some into his hand. Coating his whole hand with it and gave himself a few tugs before thrusting inside of Jonathan's gaping asshole.

A broken moan came out of Jonathan's swollen lips as his vision turns a little blurry with pleasure tears.

Fuck going in slow, evan started to fuck him hard and fast. "Oh god!" Jonathan screams.

His shaft stretched him out so far that he felt like he was tearing apart. "F-Fuck...~" His voice jerked from his body as evan fucked the shit out of him. Jonathan cries out in pleasure but still refuses to give in into evan. "This is my ass, you don't own m-me!" Jonathan shouts.

Evan rolled his eyes and he angles himself to thrust down, pushing his member into Jonathan's walls and making his way deeper into Jonathan's prostate.

Jonathan hiccups and mewls loudly as he feels evan hit his prostate with an incredible amount of force. "O-oh! Fuck! D-deep! T-too deep! Sta-staph! He-he...Evan!"

"Shut up-ngh! Look how your asshole is taking in my dick~ do you feel how tight you get when I abuse your prostate with my dick? Argh~ that's right baby, cry out my name..." Evan mutters as he pounds into Jonathan's ass.

Jonathan's eyes roll back and his tounge hangs out of the corner of his mouth. Saliva running down his cheek and Pre-cum dripping onto his stomach. Like the Savage evan is, he decided to tease the shit out of Jonathan.

Jonathan's white tighs tremble with each thrust evan does. Jonathan was slowly giving in into evan as the tension in his stomach continued.

Jonathan tried his best to keep his composure but he didn't know how long he could last. He was getting light headed and he couldn't keep his eyes open.

The male under evan screams as he feels his abused asshole get stretched.

"B-BIG!" Jonathan screams. Evan smirked and leans in into Jonathan to give him a sloppy kiss.

Evan felt Jonathan get tighter and he pulled out.

Jonathan gasped and looked up at evan. He didn't dare to say anything since he didn't trust his mouth exactly at this point. Evan smirked and pulls Jonathan up. Jonathan watched as evan lays himself in bed with his erection standing proudly. "You already know what to do baby~" evan purred.

Jonathan swallows harshly and gets up in bed. He manages to straddle evan with no hands and evan slowly brought him down into his twitching cock.

"E-evan..." Jonathan whispered. Evan smirked and slammed Jonathan into his dick. Jonathan throws his head back and let's out a painful yet pleasurable moan.

Jonathan shakes slightly and waist a little to continued but evan wasn't about that. Evan grabs Jonathan by both his hips and makes him moved side to side. Jonathan's watery eyes open slightly as he pants.

"M-more..." Jonathan mumbles.

Evan smirks and harshly moves Jonathan's hips faster. Jonathan was getting closer and he would scream louder every time letting evan know how much he enjoyed it.

"Who's asshole is this?~" Evan grunts.

Jonathan growls and rolled his eyes at evan.

Evan pulls Jonathan down and makes Jonathan bounce up and down making him mewl.

"Who's body is this?" Evan asked harshly.

"Grrrr...." Jonathan growls in Evan's ear and bites it softly.

Evan stopped and jonathan gasped.

"E-eva...Evan please! F-Fuck me!"

"Who do you belong to?" Evan asked.

Jonathan looks down and quickly mumbles, "you"

Evan smirked and slams Jonathan into his dick and when ever Jonathan would go down evan would thrust up as hard as he could.

"Who's body is this? Who do you belong to?" Evan smirks as he asked again. Jonathan sighs in mid moan and feeling himself get close he screams as loud as he could, "YOURS! IT'S FUCKIN YOURS, I'M YOURS AND I BELONG TO YOU EVAN! H-HAAAAAAAH~"

"Good boy~" evan coated and cums deep inside Jonathan. Long and thick strings of hot cum buried deep inside Jonathan as he feels him up to the brim. Jonathan falls and evan hugs him closely as they lay there together.

"I love you" Jonathan whispered and evan smiles softly. "I love you too"