Kiss (DeliToOnZ)

A/n are you ready?

-

"Luke don't forget that today your suppose to be here for new years and new years eve!" Jonathan reminds the slightly older male and luke sighs, "Yes jonathan, I remember"

Jonathan sighs and chuckles a bit, "Sorry for being clingy....it's...im just excited for today..."

"No worries, I'll be there in a few" luke said and then he heard a gasp. "Luke?" Jonathan wondered.

"It's so foggy today"

Jonathan runs to a window and his smile dropped, "It's so thick...."

Luke was silent for a bit, thinking if it's safe to even attempt to drive over at Jonathan's house, even if it was 20 minutes away.

"I don't think you should come..." Jonathan said, "it's foggy and dangerous-"

"Your not spending it alone again"

"We can just Skype"

Luke shakes his head and sighs, "No jonathan, I'll be over in a few so please be patient for me"

"Luke-.......ugh.....please be safe"

"Yea don't mind me as I drive thru silent Hill over here~" Luke teased and jonathan laughs, "that isn't funny! I'm serious be safe" Jonathan said as his laugh dies down.

"Cya jonathan"

"Later..."

Luke hangs up and jonathan doesn't let go of the phone just yet, "I love you" was all he said before putting the phone down in his jacket and heading to the kitchen.

-

Tick tock tick tock

Jonathan was just there waiting on his sofa, his hair was all over the place and he couldn't stop bitting his nails.

It's been a bit over 20 minutes and there was no sign of luke at all.

"Is he okay? Fuck man...I should of just said no again!" Jonathan curls himself up and shuts his eyes tightly.

He heard soft sobs on his ear and he gets up to see who was crying in his empty house.

He turns and sees a mirror, and in that mirror was him. Crying.

Jonathan didn't even realize he was crying.

He touches his hot tears and wipes them away quickly but no matter what he did, they would still keep coming. "Stop..." He whispered to himself. "STOP!" He yelled.

-

It's 5:30 pm and luke is still not here, jonathan kept calling but no answer, he hesitated at first but now all he wants to do is hear his voice.

"It's my fault...it's my fault...things are going dark and he still hasn't arrived....or even called..."

Soon jonathan started running back at his phone, his shoulders bumping into the walls as he ran.

He takes the Phone and calls one more time.

"....."

No answer.

"Did....did I kill him?"

A knock was heard on the door and he runs to the door. Jonathan swings it open and then a bunch of screams and laughter was heard.

"SURPRISE!" All of his friends yelled. Luke was standing right infront of everyone but soon they noticed the state Jonathan was in.

"Jonathan?" Luke asked and soon he was welcomed with a slap. Everyone was quiet as they watched jonathan brake down. "Y-YOU....YOU ASSHOLE! I WAS SCARED! I!.....I THOUGHT YOU DIED!" Jonathan screamed in luke's face. Luke sighs and hugs Jonathan tightly.