Chapter 5

"Hey, I got an idea," Kirstie says looking at Patches, "What about , on my next day off that Kevin doesn't have community service, you guys can come over to my place and let me cook you supper."

Patches jaw dropped and his eyes full of excitement.

"That's very sweet of you Kirstie. But I don't think you really want us in your house. We're not exactly the cleanest people around. Patches wouldn't even know how to act inside a house." Kevin said sadly.

The excitement quickly leaves Patches eyes. He sighs and hangs his head.

"Nonsense, I would absolutely love to have you guys come over. And not to be bragging, but I make some of the best spaghetti around." She says smiling.

The excitement was back in the green eyes. He pats Kevin's leg and nods his head several times causing Kevin to laugh.

"And who knows, Kevin." Kirstie says cutting her eyes to Patches, "Maybe between the both of us together, we might be able to get a certain someone into the bathtub."

Kevin burst into laughter as Patches attacks him trying to cover his mouth while shaking his head.

"What, do you not want to take a bath, Patches?" Kirstie laughs as he continues to shake his head and pouts. "What if I make you a big o' plate of spaghetti if you take a bath." 

He slowly stops shaking his head and glares at her.

She leans over looking right into his eyes, "What if I add some big juicy MEATBALLS!!"

His eyes grew big as he quickly nods his head.

"I can't believe you used blackmail to get him to take a bath." Kevin laughed.

"Hey, it worked didn't it." Kirstie smirked.

"You do know he's never had a bath, right? It's going to be like giving a cat a bath." Kevin says smiling and shaking his head.

"Yea I kind of figured that," She said with a knowing smile. "But I want to see how handsome our Mr. Patches is with clean hair and maybe even trim this shaggy beard."

"That would definitely be worth the fight I guess." Kevin nods, "Plus that spaghetti with meatballs sounds pretty good too, doesn't it Patch."

Patches nods and grabs Kirstie into a hug.

She giggles, "Well thank-you. You give the best hugs. If I'm ever in need of a good hug, I know exactly where to come, right?"

He nods once and bites his lip to keep from smiling.

_____________________________________________________________

Please leave me a COMMENT and VOTE if you like this story!!!!

**  AMERICA!!  **