Chapter 27

Most of the comments I received wanted to see a little smut between Patches and Kirstie. I'm not comfortable in writing smut but wanted to make the readers happy. So I turned to my good friend msmith738. For those of you who don't know her, needs to check out her book 'Latched' it is awesome.

So Mary, a big THANKS to you for doing this chapter for me and Patches. Love Ya!!!

** SMUT WARNING **

Patches's thoughts  {  }

______________________________________________________

It was so easy to lose herself in his kiss. His lips were warm, soft, and in spite of his inexperience he seemed to know instinctively how much pressure to use, how to give and take so the passion could build, how to open his mouth just a tiny bit to let her in...

She heard him gasp as she darted her tongue out to taste him and smiled against his lips when the kiss changed abruptly into something hot and hungry. Impatient, and knowing they might not have a lot of time, she pulled at his clothing, wanting him to be as naked as she was if they were going to continue. As she fumbled with the buttons of his shirt, however, he withdrew unexpectedly, sitting on his heels, his gaze like a heavy hand on her body for a moment before he raised his eyes to her face.

She held out a hand toward him. "What's wrong, sweetie?" And then she felt a pang of disappointment. "Is little Patches...?"

He shook his head. Then, after a moment, he raised his hands, obviously wanting to say something. First he gestured at her, then at himself...then, after a pause, he made a heart-shape between his hands and gestured at her again.

She frowned faintly. "You want...to make love to me?" She hadn't thought that particular desire had needed to be spelled out...but maybe that wasn't it. She nibbled her lip as he tried again and then thought about the gestures—her, him, love, her...

"You want me...to show you how to make love to me?"

He nodded rapidly, his expression suddenly imploring.

"Honey, you did just fine last time..."

He shook his head again and gestured at her. And she knew then that he understood a little more about sex than she'd thought. He'd been in situations where other men had taken advantage of little Patches—had, perhaps, come to the fore in the middle of some of the attacks—and knew there was a difference between taking pleasure from someone and making love to someone. Last time she had focused on pleasing him, initiating him, allowing him to simply take in the experience...

This time, however, he wanted to participate.

She smiled faintly. "Okay, well, you still need to take your clothes off."

He was naked within seconds.

She laughed at his enthusiasm and held out her arms for him to join her on the bed. When he did she kissed him again, taking the lead, keeping it as slow as she dared, running her hands over him lightly, feeling him shudder. "This," she whispered against his mouth, "is making love. It's like a conversation. I say something..." She drew him against her, smiling as he grunted faintly, his growing erection now pressed against her thigh. "...and you say something back. It's the way we learn what the other person likes—how to touch and where to touch to give pleasure, listening to the sounds the other person makes, watching their expressions, the way they move. A conversation without words." She smiled. "Your speciality."

He smiled suddenly in return. And then he was kissing her—and this time as his hands roamed her body she could almost feel him absorbing her reactions, cataloguing what made her sigh and moan, what made her squirm, what made her cry out and arch toward him...

"Oh...oh God..." She bit her lip, remembering that Kevin was still in the house, and smiled shyly as he grinned, obviously enjoying himself. "You're...you're a quick learner..."

{You have no idea.}

He seemed fascinated by her nipples, curious about her goosebumps, completely diverted by her expressions as he explored the warm wetness between her thighs. Soon she was shaking, her fingers gripping his shoulders desperately as he continued his exploration. When he slowed suddenly she opened her eyes, hoping against hope that this wasn't where little Patches came back.

His features, however, were anxious, perhaps a little frightened. She smiled and kissed him gently. "You're not hurting me," she reassured him. "That just feels really, really good. I know it's hard to tell sometimes." She kissed him again, drawing him against her, swallowing his sigh as his erection was trapped between their bodies. Then she slipped her hand down and traced the skin of his heated flesh lightly.

He gasped and she saw his expression crumple with something resembling agony. She chuckled. "If I was going by your expression I would think I'd just mortally wounded you."

He shook his head firmly. {Definitely not.}

She laughed again. And then, mindful that it was still only his second time, she wrapped her hand around him and pulled, sliding palm and fingers along his length, watched him shudder and drop his forehead against her shoulder as his breathing became heavy and he let out a groan.

"Ready?" she whispered.

He nodded.

She rolled him onto his back and guided them together, enjoying the sight of his throat as he threw his head back, tendons taut and trembling as he gripped at the sheets, obviously searching for some self control. Then after a moment he seemed to settle.

"Okay?"

He met her gaze, his eyes glazed and dark with pupil, and nodded.

She started a rhythm with her hips, nodding a moment later as he grabbed her around the waist and began to push into her, meeting her thrusts. Then suddenly the angle shifted and he was hitting something inside of her that made her see sparks...

"Oh..." She squeezed her eyes shut, everything within her trembling as the tension flared. "Oh, please, like that..."

He didn't need to be told twice. She knew in a moment that she was no longer in the position of teacher. He was making love to her; he was pushing her onward, reading her signals, rolling his hips into hers until she was drowning in the sensations...and then, without warning, her orgasm was upon her, crashing over her like a wave, pulsing her walls around him until she heard him groaning hoarsely beneath her, his own body close behind hers...

And then she was lying on top of him, both of them panting as they descended from their peaks, limbs heavy and entangled.

"That...was amazing," Kirstie breathed into his ear.

One of his hands skimmed along her back for a moment before falling with a thud to the bed.

She chuckled. "I guess you agree. So...that's how you make love to me, Mr. Patches. In case you want to do it again sometime."

He gave a brief thumbs up.

"And I love you," she murmured, tracing a pattern on his chest, "in case you wanted to hear that again, too."

Suddenly he was embracing her tightly. She slipped her arms around him as best she could, returning the hug with gusto. He loved her, too...

It was more than enough.

________________________________________________

O.K., People there you go. Hope you enjoyed it and again check out msmith738 book "Latched". Guarantee you won't regret it.

PLEASE VOTE AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!!!

**  AMERICA!!  **