Chapter 45

** I would love to thank each and everyone of you for the 12.7 thousand reads of 'Patches'. I never in a million years thought one of my books would do this well.

Again, Thanks for your support and please feel free to check out my other books.

* Sandra *

-----------------------------------------------------

Kevin was so excited to find out that he was going to have a niece. He thought "Uncle Kevin" had a nice ring to it.

"Hey guys?" Kirstie said walking into the kitchen where Kevin was making them all sandwiches. "I need to talk to ya'll about something. And I want to do it while Patch is here."

They all sat down at the table. Kirstie sits in Patch's lap with an arm draped around his neck.

"My dad passed away a few years ago and left me a LOT of money. I haven't touched any of it. The only reason I'm working at the radio station, is because I got bored and lonely. But now I have you guys. So, I'm thinking very seriously about quitting my job. The baby will be coming and Kevin, I think it would be way too hard on you to try and handle the baby and Little Bits."

Kevin nods, "Little Bits is a hand full all by himself."

"Exactly." Kirstie smiles. "And also, I've been thinking about buying a house, away from the city. There's three of us now, soon to be four. And this house just isn't big enough. Maybe a three or four bedroom."

"Well, if you're counting a bedroom for Patches, I really don't think he would sleep in a room by himself. He's getting more comfortable sleeping in a bed but there is always someone in the room with him. And when Patch is here, he usually sleeps with you."

Kirstie smiles as Patch kisses her on the cheek.

"Alright. A three bedroom then. We can fix one into a nursery. I'd like a huge back yard that Patches could safely play in." Kirstie said. "He loves being outside and he can't do that here."

"And two bathrooms." Kevin added.

"Oh my God! Yes!! Two bathrooms is a must!!" Kirstie laughed. "I can take a long bath without Patches beating on the door yelling 'Pee! Pee!' It's not that easy sharing a bathroom with two guys, especially two who doesn't know how to put the toilet seat down."

She cuts her eyes around at Patch, who smiles and hangs his head.

"Hey, in our defense, we didn't have toilet seats on the streets." Kevin chuckles. Patch shakes his head.

"And I want Patch here when we look at houses. I'm sure it doesn't matter to Patches. So does everyone agree." Kirstie ask looking at the guys, who both nods.

"Heck yea, I am so ready to get out of the city. You can't even go outside without almost being run down by a taxi or a prostitute coming up to you. Oh my God, Kirst, I forgot to tell you. The other day while you were at work, Patches was driving me nuts wanting to go outside. So I decided to take him for a little walk. No sooner than we got outside, a hooker walks up to him and ask him if he wanted to go have some fun. Well of course, he had no idea what kind of fun she was referring too so he nodded his head yes."

"OH MY GOD!!" Kirstie laughed.

"It was hilarious. I had to literally pull him away from her. So yea, I want out of this city." Kevin laughed.

Kirstie hops up and goes to get her lap top. She comes back and sits back down in Patch's lap. Kevin pulls a chair up beside them and together they start their search.

-------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**  AMERICA!!  **