Chapter 32

HEY Y'ALL!! PENTATONIX will be on the TONIGHT SHOW with JIMMY FALLON TONIGHT!!!!

______________________________________________

Kevin and Patches had been gone awhile and Kirstie was beginning to get worried about them. Finally the door opened up and Patches came running in with a large bag. Kevin walked in closing the door behind him, leaning against the door breathing a sigh of relief.

"Never again. Never again will I take him to a store when he has money to spend." Kevin said slightly out of breath.

"Well, he's never been able to do that before, Kevin. Naturally he's gonna be excited." Kirstie laughed.

"I couldn't get him to understand that $20 will not buy everything in the store." Kevin said handing her the bag containing the pregnancy test, then plopping done in the recliner.

Patches sits down on the floor in front of Kirstie with his bag.

"What did you buy, Sweetie?" She said reaching for the bag.

He snatched the bag away from her giving her a look as if to say 'hold on and I'll show you'.

"O.K., Smarty Pants." She giggled.

He reached into the bag pulling out a large stuffed dragon.

"OH MY GOD!" Kirstie said excitedly. "Can I see it?"

He nods handing her the stuffed toy.

"That is so cute." She said hugging the soft toy. "What else?"

He reaches back into the bag pulling out a big bag of gummy bears. Smiling he shows them to her.

"Oooo, gummy bears." She said smiling. He reaches back into the bag. "There's more?"

He smiles and nods. He pulls out a little brown teddy bear wearing overalls with patches on the knees. He hands it to her.

"Ohhh, that's so precious. It even has little patches on his knees." She said looking at the cute little bear.

He points to the bear and then to her.

"What? Did you buy this for me?" She asked smiling feeling a lump in her throat. He nods.

"Baby, that was so sweet. I love it. Thank-you." She said reaching down to hug him. He hugs her back.

"You still give the best hugs." She smiles with tears in her eyes.
*****

She walks into the bathroom closing the door behind her. She looks down at the test in her hands then looked up at herself in the mirror.

A thousand thoughts ran through her mind, a thousand emotions. A part of her wanted it to be positive, but then a part wanted it to be negative. If positive, would she be able to handle Little Bits and a baby? Would Kevin, while she was at work?

How would Patch react about being a father? Would he be excited? Scared? What kind of dad would he be able to be? How would she explain Patch/Patches to the baby when it got older?

She took the test then set it down on the counter. Well, this is it. She'll know soon enough.

She walks out of the bathroom, Kevin is sitting on the bed with Patches beside him.

"Well?" He ask softly.

"We'll know in about 5 minutes." She said.

Patches stands up from the bed and walks up to her. Pulling her into a hug.

She sighs wrapping her arms around him. Her Patch was back.

____________________________________________

If you love Patches PLEASE VOTE!! And I would love to read your COMMENTS!!

**  AMERICA!!  **