Chapter 73

** HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYBODY!!!!! **

** Sign Language is in ITALICS **

_________________________________________

Patch and Kirstie lay together in tangled sheets. The doctor hadn't released her to have sex yet but that didn't stop her from pleasing him.

She giggled as she reached up wiping the sweat from his forehead.

"Are you alright?" She smiled.

He smiled back and nodded.

She laid her head down on his shoulder, playing with the thick hair on his chest.

Patch started to chuckle at something that he was thinking about.

"What's so funny?" She asked as she raised up to look at him.

"Has Patches seen you breast feed Em yet?" He asked with a smile.

"Uh, No. I close the door and lock it when I feed her." She laughed.

"He would probably want Em to share." He laughed.

"That's mean." She said, smacking him on the chest. "Besides the only two mouths that are allowed on my breast are Em's and your's." She kisses him.

"I appreciate the offer but I think I'll wait." He smirked. "Breast milk just doesn't sound good to me."

Emily began to cry through the monitor

"Well, I guess it's feeding time." Kirstie giggled getting out of bed. She goes to the nursery to get her while Patch slipped on his boxers and some sleep pants.

She comes back with the crying little girl.

Patch propped some pillows up for her as she sat down and began the process of feeding their daughter.

He sat and watched with interest.

"You find this interesting?" She giggled.

He smiles at her and nods. "I think it's amazing and beautiful."

"I think you are amazing and beautiful." She said looking into his green eyes. "You know, the difference between you and Patches is so amazing. I know you share the same body, but yet it's different."

"How's that?" He asked.

"Your eyes are different. They're the same color of course. But your's are so soft and caring while his are always wide and full of excitement. And your hair, you like your's tied back in a man bun and he doesn't like that at all. He likes his hair hanging down. Your voices are even different. You definitely don't talk as much as he does. But when you do, your voice is soft and low where Little Bits is loud and childlike and a higher pitch."

"And my love for you two differ as much as your personalities. My heart be longs to you Patch. I love you so much. As a boyfriend and a lover. You are so sweet and loving. Patches. I love his innocence, his excitement, his childlike sweetness. And you two together fills every corner of my heart with love." She smiles at him as he wipes a tear.

"I'm sure I'm speaking for him too, when I say that we love you with all our hearts and Thank-you so much for saving us." Patch said leaning forward to kiss her softly.

____________________________________________

PLEASE VOTE & LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!!!

(((( TIM + AVI = TIVI ))))

(((( TIM + ADAM = TIDAM ))))