Chapter 34

I'd like to see Patches hit 8000 reads!!! Getting close!!

____________________________________

"Scott, Mitch. Remember me telling you about the two guys on Skid Row?" Kirstie ask.

"Yea?" Mitch answered eyeing Kevin and Patch.

"Well, let me introduce Kevin Olusola and Patch or Patches, it depends." She said mumbling the last two words.

"These are the homeless dudes?" Mitch asked.

"Not anymore." Kevin said with a smile.

"Wait... What do you mean by that?" Scott ask shooting a glance at Kirstie.

"They live here now." She said putting a hand on Patch's bouncing leg, stopping him.

"Are you sure about this, Kirst?" Scott ask, being concerned that is friend was getting in over her head.

"I'm positive." She said smiling at her friend.

"They don't quite look like what I had pictured." Mitch said looking at the two men.

"Well, they looked pretty rough when they first got here. (Kevin chuckles) Especially Patch." She smiles.

"How come you haven't said anything, handsome." Mitch said to Patch.

Patch shakes his head and points to his mouth.

"He can't talk, Mitch. His vocal cords never developed correctly. He can made sounds and even tries to form words. He calls me Kit and Kevin he calls Keb. He....He also has a split personality." She says.

"What? Really?" Scott ask in shock.

"Yea, he's got this personality which is a grown man, I call Patch. Then he has one of a very small child, we call Patches or Little Bits. He is so sweet." She says smiling.

"Wow, this is pretty wild." Scott says.

"Oh, it gets better." Kevin chuckles.

Kirstie lets out a breath. "Since the guys has been here, Uh... Patch and I have..uh..developed feelings for each other."

"Oh my God." Scott mumbles shaking his head.

"Just wait, it gets even better." Kevin smiles.

Mitch gasp putting his hand over his mouth. "Oh my God. Y'all did it! You've had sex!"

Patch hangs his head and his face turns a deep red.

"Even better." Kevin says grinning.

"Kevin!" Kirstie scolds, then turns back to her friends. "Scott? Mitch?  Uh... I'm pregnant."

Her friends stares in shock.

"Holy sh*t." Mitch whispers.

"I don't really know what to say." Scott says rubbing the back of his neck.

"How do you feel about this?" Mitch says being concerned.

"I was scared at first. But the more I thought about it. I'm excited now." She says smiling taking Patch by the hand and he smiles at her.

Suddenly, he moans slightly putting a hand over his eyes.

"Honey, what's wrong?" She whispers. "Is it him?"

He looks at her trying to focus but his vision was getting blurry. There was a loud ringing in his ears. But he manages a slight nod.

"What's wrong with him? Is he alright?" Mitch ask.

"You'll see." She said rubbing Patch on the back and whispering "I love you." He again manages a nod.

A couple of minutes later, he looks up at the worried faces of Mitch and Scott. He bites his bottom lip and lays his head on Kirstie's shoulder.

She smiles and kisses him on top on the head.

"Scott? Mitch? I'd like to introduce to you- Patches."

________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you did PLEASE VOTE and LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!!!

**  AMERICA!!  **