Chapter 53

!!!!!!!!!  VOTE NOW  !!!!!!!!!!

______________________________

"Baby? Why are you crying?" Kirstie ask reaching for him.

"AAHHH!" Patches screams throwing down his bacon. He jumps up and runs around the table to Kevin, grabbing him into a hug and burying his face into Kevin's neck.

Kevin smiles and rubs him on the back. "Kirstie, I understand these pregnancy mood swings, but he doesn't. He just thought you were fixing to yell at him."

"Sweetie, I wasn't going to yell at you. You haven't done anything wrong. I'm not mad at Kevin, really. I love you guys. Can I have one of those famous Patches hugs?" She said pouting.

He peeks at her from Kevin's shoulder.

"Please?" She said sticking her bottom lip out in a pout.

He raises his head up and looks at Kevin, who smiles and nods at him.

He licks his bottom lip then walks slowly back around the table to Kirstie. He leans down and hugs her.

"I haven't had one of your sweet hugs in a long time." She smiles, rubbing his back. "Honey, there's something I need to talk to you about." She said as Patches sat back down next to her. She slowly takes his hand and lays it on her stomach.

"There's a baby in there. I'm gonna have a baby." She said softly.

He looks down at her belly then back up at her. "B..Bay?" He ask scratching his head.

"Mhmm, a baby." She smiles.

He whines and pouts his bottom lip.

"What's wrong?" She ask, rubbing him on the arm.

"Naaa." He said shaking his head. "Mmm bay" He points to himself. "Mmm bay. (meaning: I'm your baby.)

Kevin sighs, leaning back in his chair and raising his eyebrows at Kirstie.

Kirstie smiles, brushing back his hair. "Patches, you'll always be my baby. You're my baby boy." She whispers, kissing him on the forehead. She rubs her stomach. "This is my baby girl. Your little sister. And I need you to help me take care of her, O.K.?" She takes him by the chin. "I will always love my little Patches. My baby boy." Kissing him lightly. Then she points to her stomach. "My baby girl.

"Naaa." He shakes his head, earning a confused look from Kirstie. He leans over just inches from her face. "B..b..bay Sssss. Sis."

She giggles wiping his accidental spit from her face and then kissing him on the nose. "Yes, your baby sister." He smiles and nods.

"Well, that went better than I expected." Kevin chuckled.

"I had already rehearsed this moment." Kirstie giggled as they finished eating.

Patches drunk rest of his orange juice and then grabbed her arm. "Moan, moan."

"What? Where are we going?" She laughed at his excitement.

"Tee." He pointed.

"Oh, I forgot. Come on, Kevin. We'll clean this up later." She said getting up from the table, following Patches into the living room. He runs to the front door pulling on it, even though it was still locked.

"Wait. Where are you going?" She asked taking him by the hand.

"Tee." He points outside.

"We already have a tree right here, Little Bits." Kevin laughed as he opened the box.

Patches squats down by the box and gasp as Kevin opens it. "Tee." he whispers as he looks at the tree inside the box.

He just couldn't understand how they managed to grow a tree inside a cardboard box.

__________________________________________

PLEASE VOTE NOW!!!! AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!!!!

**  NAILED IT!!  **

**  "Well, last night 'What We Ain't Got' became about oxygen for me." - Tim  **