Chapter 26

Patches's thoughts  {  }

________________________________________

After several hours of cartoons, Kevin was so ready for Kirstie to come home. Finally the door opens up and she walks in carrying a bag.

Patches jumps up and claps. He runs to her and grabs her into a hug. {Pretty Kirstie is home!}

"Did you miss me?" She ask laughing.

He nods but his eyes kept shifting to the bag in her hand.

"I don't know about him, but I know I'm glad you're home. If I had to watch another cartoon I would probably scream." Kevin chuckles.

"I have some movies that he might like. They're in the cabinet under the t.v." Kirstie said.

"Now you tell me." Kevin laughs.

Patches whines, patting her on the arm and pointed to the bag. {Is that for me?}

"Oh, I almost forgot. Do you want this?" She smiled teasing him.

He nods biting his bottom lip.

"Here ya go." She hands him the bag.

He grabs it and sits down in the floor smiling. He reaches in and pulls out a coloring book and colors. He looks at them and then looks at her confused. {I don't know what this is.}

"I take it that you don't know what a coloring book or colors are." Kirstie said. He shakes his head no. "Well, I'll show you later. But there's something else in there."

He looked into the bag and his jaw dropped. He looked at her and clapped. {A music box!!}

"Well, what is it, Little Bits?" Kevin said, smiling at his excitement.

Patches reaches into the bag and pulls out a small radio and headphones.

"Oh, he'll love that. He use to have one but someone stole it. He loves music." Kevin said.

"Now you can listen to me while I'm on the radio." Kirstie said.

Patches nods and reaches up and hugs her. {I love the music box}

She gave him a quick lesson in coloring while Kevin put batteries in the radio. After he was content in coloring and listening to music, Kevin decided to go take a nap. Kirstie went to take a quick shower.

Kirstie got out of the shower, wrapped a towel around her and went to her closet to find something comfortable to wear. She turned around and gasp to see Patches standing behind her.

"Patches, Sweetie. You shouldn't be in here." She said making sure her towel was secure.

His eyes scanned over her body then connected with hers.

"Oh no, you're not Little Bits." She whispered.

He reaches up gently rubbing her cheek then runs his hand down to her bare shoulder. His touch sending shivers down her spine. {God you're beautiful}

"Patch, we can't do this." She whispers.  

He gives a quick shake of his head then leans in kissing her passionately. He moves to kissing her on the neck and shoulder. She felt herself melting in his arms.

"Patch, we can't..." She starts to speak but he puts a finger to her lips.

He slowly undoes her towel, allowing it to fall to the floor at their feet. His eyes once again roams her naked body. She reaches and softly rubs his bearded cheek.

"Can you tell when a switch over is coming?" She whispers.

He kisses her on the forehead and smiles then nods. {Yes, I know when he's coming}

He takes her by the hand and leads her to the bed.

______________________________________________________

** JUST USE YOUR IMAGINATION ON WHAT HAPPENED  ;) **

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT and DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!!

**  AMERICA!!  **