Chapter 21

Patches thoughts {  }

__________________________________

Kirstie filled the bathtub while Patches insisted on undressing himself. It took a while but he managed. He slipped on the boxers and Kevin made sure he had them on right. Kevin had already did some touch up trimming on his beard.

He shyly walks into the bathroom. "Well hello there handsome." Kirstie smiles and winks.

Patches hangs his head and shakes his head no. {stop it pretty Kirstie. I not handsome}

"O.K., get in but be careful." She tells him.

Patches sits down in the warm water, when he does an air bubble comes up in his boxers. Kirstie reaches to get a washcloth as she turns back around, she sees Patches smack at the air bubble hitting himself in the privates. He gasp and grabs himself.

"Well, Sweetheart." Kirstie says with a slight giggle.

He looks around at her and starts crying. {Owww, it hurts. Pretty Kirstie, it hurts}

"Bless your heart." She says pulling him into a hug.

He soon stops crying and groans. He pulls away from the hug, giving her a puzzled look, still holding himself.

The eyes were different.

"Welcome back." She smiles. "The little one hit himself."

He smiles at her and reaches up rubbing the back of his fingers gently against her cheek. {I want to kiss you}

Patches starts to slowly lean in and she does as well. Their lips softly touch when there is a knock on the door causing them both to jump back.

Kevin opens the door, "Hey Kirst, I thought I heard Patches crying. Is he alright?"

"Yea, yea. He's... he's fine." Kirstie stutters. "He smacked at an air bubble in his boxers which didn't feel too good."

"You O.K., Patches?" Kevin laughed.

He nodded without looking up.

"Well, I'll let you get back to what you were doing." Kevin said backing out of the bathroom.

{If you only knew}

Kirstie silently took the shower head down, "I'm going to go ahead and wash your hair. The rest I think you can do on your own, O.K.?"

He nods staring into the water. {what did I just do? She hates me now. She'll never want me to come back. First I tell her that I love her then I start to kiss her. God, I'm so stupid.}

Kirstie was washing his hair thinking about what just happened. What if Kevin hadn't interrupted them? How far would they have gone? His lips were so soft. She looks at him and notices that he had tears in his eyes.

"It's O.K." She whispers, kissing him on the cheek. "Now lean your head back and cover your eyes with the washcloth."

He does as he's told. {She hates me. Time for me to go} He sighs as a tear is soaked up in the washcloth.

"O.K., I think we're done." Kirstie says.

Patches pulls the washcloth from his eyes and smiles. He points to his eyes and shakes his head.

Kirstie sighs and smiles sadly, "No little one, I didn't get shampoo in your eyes."

_______________________________________________________

IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY PLEASE VOTE AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!!!!

**  AMERICA!!  **