Chapter 46

It didn't take long at all for them to find a house that they wanted to look at. It was a white two story house with three bedrooms. two bathrooms, a huge front porch, a screened in back porch and a big back yard. Plus it was in a rural community. It was exactly what they were looking for.

Kirstie called Mario to see if he could carry them out to look at it. She was definitely gonna have to get her a car now. He had just gotten off work so he was driving his own car. They drove up the long drive way, which was great. Patches wouldn't be tempted to get in the road. The house was beautiful.

The real estate agent was already there waiting on them. They walked up on the front porch where they saw a porch swing. The agent opened the door and they walked into a huge living room with hard wood flooring and a fireplace. It had an open floor design.

Kirstie and Kevin loved the big kitchen and dining room. There was a laundry room connected to the kitchen that had a back door leading to a screened in back porch. And a huge back yard.

Upstairs there were three bedrooms. The master's also had a fireplace and a connecting bathroom. There was another good sized bedroom which would be Kevin and Patches and then a smaller bedroom that Kirstie planned on making a nursery. There was also another full size bathroom in the hallway.

The house was perfect. Kirstie put in an offer and the owner accepted it right away. The house was their's.

By the time they started packing, Patches had returned. Kevin joked that it was Patch's way of getting out of the hard work.

Kirstie walked in Kevin's bedroom to check to see what Patches was doing. He had been just too quiet.

He was sitting on the floor of the bedroom unpacking the box of toys that Kevin had already packed up.

"No, Sweetie. What are you doing?" Kirstie said stooping down.

He jumps and looks at her with big eyes. "Mmmm... Pay. (meaning: I'm playing)" He said looking down at his toys.

"Honey, we're moving to a different house and if you want to take your toys, you need to leave them in the box." Kirstie said picking up the toys.

"Pay, K..Kit." Patches said watching her pack up the toys.

"Well, pick out one toy to play with and we'll pack up the rest." She said.

He looks around at all the toys trying to decide which one to keep out. He finally picks up his dragon. "Dag." He says with a nod. He then starts helping her pick up rest of the toys.

"You know, you're gonna love our new house. There's a BIG back yard that you can play in." She said smiling at him.

He looks at her with excitement in his eyes. He smiles and bites his bottom lip. "M..moan. (meaning: come on)" He said jumping up and grabbing the box of toys and walking toward the bedroom door.

"Wait a minute, angel. Where are you going?" She asked while following him.

"M..m..moo (meaning: move)." He said walking up to the front door with his box.

"Honey, we're moving tomorrow. Today we are just packing." Kirstie giggles. "Do you want to help me pack?"

He nods and sets his box down by the front door. She takes him by the hand and they walk into the kitchen. Kevin was there packing the dishes.

"Patches is wanting to move now." Kirstie giggles.

"What's the rush, Little Bits." Kevin said, packing newspaper around the dishes.

"Pay. Y..yar (meaning: yard)." He says pouting, watching Kevin pack.

"That's right. You'll have a big yard to play in there." Kevin chuckles.

The door bell rings.

"AAHHHH!" Patches screams.

"Remind me, Kevin. If that house has a door bell, to have it disconnected." Kirstie laughs.

_____________________________________________

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE and LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!!

**  AMERICA!!  **