Chapter 11

Kevin and Kirstie stand with their arms crossed looking at Patches, like an artist looking at a canvass. Patches stands in front of them with his hands in his pockets with his head down, feeling like a piece of meat being thrown to the wolves.

"Where should we start?" Kevin ask.

"The beard." Kirstie says nodding. "Yep, we should start with the beard."

Patches eyes grow wide and he slaps his hands over his cheeks covering his beard. He starts shaking his head.

"Oh will you relax." She says pulling down his hands. "I'm not talking about shaving you beard off. We're just gonna trim it."

She takes him by the hand and leads him to the bathroom. She pulls up a stool.

"Now sit and take off your shirt." She says.

Patches grabs the front of his shirt and shakes his head.

Kirstie rolls her eyes, "Patches, take off your shirt. Your fixing to take a bath anyways. You can not take a bath with your clothes on. So take it off." The last part she says through gritted teeth.

He hangs his head and slowly starts fumbling with the buttons.

Kevin reaches to help him unbutton them because he was having a hard time only to get his hand smacked.

"O.K., Sorry." Kevin chuckled.

It took him a while but he was determined to get it unbuttoned by himself. He gives Kirstie an embarrassed look as he takes his shirt off and hands it to her.

She throws the shirt by the door then gets Kevin everything he'll need.

She walks up behind Patches looking at him in the mirror. "Now just sit really still and let Kevin do his job." Her eyes meeting his in the mirror.

Kevin started working on his beard. Every now and then Patches would pull away from the trimmers and she would have to remind him to be still.

"Finished" Kevin said backing away proudly.

"Oh my Gosh." Kirstie said placing her hands on his shoulders, leaning down next to his face. "Would you look at that. There's a gorgeous man under all that beard."

Patches stare at himself in the mirror. He reaches up and rubs his neatly trimmed beard.

"You like it?" She ask.

He turned his head his eyes meeting hers. He smiles and nods.

"I can't imagine how good you're gonna look when you get that hair washed." She smiles and lightly tugs his hair.

She goes over and starts the bath water. "Kevin, here's him some clean clothes and a towel. And Patches, when you get the rest of your clothes off, I'll be right outside the door. O.K.?" She says as she picks up his very smelly shirt. She walks out closing the door behind her. She smiles and shakes her head.

A few minutes later the door cracks open and Patches hands her his jeans. "Honey I need your underwear too." Kirstie says. He peeks around the door at her and shakes his head. "Patchesss, don't make me come in there." He continues to shake his head.

"Uh, Kirstie, he doesn't have any underwear." Kevin calls from near the bathtub.

"Oh, O.K., Good Luck, Kevin." She giggles closing the door.

Kevin and Patches slowly walks up to the bathtub full of water and just stares at it.

Kevin turns his head toward Patches, "You ready for this?"

Patches looks around at Kevin and shakes his head slowly.

"Me neither, Patch, me neither." Kevin says.

_____________________________________________________________________________

The dreaded bath will be in the chapter tomorrow. LOL

VOTE and COMMENT!!!!!!!!

**  AMERICA!!  **