Chapter 57

*** Above is a picture of the nursery wall.  **

____________________________________

After Patch had change his mind about a dozen times. He finally decided what he wanted on Emily's wall in the nursery. But he wanted to keep it a surprise for Kirstie.

Kirstie wanted him to be the one to decide. She wanted him to take part in as many decisions as possible, concerning their daughter.

Patch, Kevin and Scott worked on the room while Mitch took Kirstie shopping. The smell of paint was really getting to her.

Kirstie and Mitch went to the mall and hit the baby store. She loaded up on diapers, bottles, baby wipes, baby monitor, things like baby powder, diaper rash ointment and bibs.

While back at the house, the guys got the walls painted. The walls were painted blue. Not really a baby boy blue but more like the sky. They worked on putting the baby bed together while waiting on the walls to dry.

Mitch had plans to keep Kirstie out all day. He wanted to give the guys time to finish the room. 

By the time the baby bed was put together the walls were dry, with the help of fans. Kevin and Scott let Patch put the bed together. One was reading the instructions while the other gave Patch the things he needed.

Then they started working on putting the decal on the wall, which was really hard. They had to make sure all the air bubbles were out and that it all lined up.

Finally Mitch got a text from Scott telling him they were done. Kirstie was so excited to go home to spend time with Patch before he left. She had no idea what they had been doing. She knew they had been painting, but that was all.

She walked in the house to be greeted by little Mack wanting to play. She smiled, picking up the hyper little puppy.

"Your daddy will be back soon. You miss him don't you. Yes, you do." She said talking to the puppy like a baby.

Patch came out of the nursery, closing the door behind him.

"Hey Sweetie. What have you been doing? Did ya'll get the walls painted?" Kirstie ask, giving him a kiss.

He motion her to follow him. When they got to the closed door, he put his hands over her eyes.

"What are you doing?" She giggled, still holding Mack in her arms.

Mitch opened the door as Patch walked her into the room with his hands still over her eyes.

"Are you ready for this?" She heard Kevin say. She quickly nodded and giggled.

Patch uncovered her eyes. She squealed as she looked at the walls.

"Oh my God!! Baby dragons!!" She laughed, turning and hugging Patch's neck. "Baby, that's perfect."

She walked up to the wall looking at the tree and little dragons. "That is sooo cute. OH MY GOD!! Y'all put the baby bed together!!!" She squealed when she saw it.

"Correction. Patch put it together. We just helped out a little." Scott said, draping an arm around Mitch's shoulder.

"Oh, I'm so proud of you." Kirstie said, rubbing Patch's cheek then giving him a kiss. "But it doesn't surprise me that you went with the dragons, instead of the baby zoo animals. That's one thing that you and Little Bits have in common. You both love dragons."

______________________________________

PLEASE VOTE & LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!!!!

**  NAILED IT!!  **

**  "The other one your cat peed on so you can't wear it anymore... True story y'all"- Tim talking about Chris's vest.  **