It Was An Accident I Swear (Fluff)

~This one is a short but sweet one okay?~

Basic Story: Mark accidentally kisses Jack, Jack then kisses Mark back but saying that was an accident as well :3

Warnings: None, just some fluffy fluff fluff

[Marks Pov]
"HOLY BALLS!" I yelled at my screen, fucking jumpscares always get me. I was playing a horror game, it was actually quite good for one that was just made by some guy who was bored one day. I heard Jack laugh in the next room from my yell of fear. "SHUT UP YOU IRISH DOUCHE!" I yelled at my door, pretending I was being mean to Jack. I heard him laugh again and I just smiled and turned back to face my camera.

"He's such a meany to me..." I said with a fake sad face and puppy eyes. I went back to playing the game and got scared a few more times...dying a lot too. "You know what? FUCK THIS GAME! IM DONE!" I yelled at the screen, laughing afterwards. The door suddenly opened and I turned to see Jack walking in. He went behind my chair and crouched so his head was level with mine.

"See? He's given up, he's not BOSS LIKE ME!" Jack yelled at the camera. I folded my arms and pouted. "Stop being mean to meeee...' I moaned, faking looking really upset. Jack looked at me and smiled. "Aw I'm sorry Markimoo I love ya really!" Jack said as he walked towards the door. How I longed for those words to be real and not part of this 'Septiplier' thing...

"Want some coffee Mark?" Jack asked as he walked out the door. "Yeah please!" I yelled after him. I sighed as I realised i would have to edit that bit out, but I could forgive him. I explained my thoughts on the game, hopefully the creator would watch this video and work on the feedback, I would love to play it again if it wasn't so hard...(that's what she said) I heard footsteps coming closer and I figured it would be Jack bringing the coffee.

"That was quick." I said while positioning my camera to a better angle. "Ye take too long when explaining stuff." He chuckled, his footsteps getting closer until they were behind me. He put his arm over my shoulder to put the coffee on the desk. I turned around. "Thanks Ja-" My sentence was stopped by a pair of lips connecting to mine. My eyes widened to see that I had turned around and so had he at the same time, accidentally kissing me.

The kiss was surprisingly held for a while, no movement, just his lips on mine as he stared into my wide eyes. This was weird, we where just looking into each other's eyes as our lips were pressed against each other's and not moving. I finally pulled away after the awkwardness had reached its peak for me. "Ja...Jack it was an accident I swear!" I said, my cheeks flushed pure red and I was stuttering to get my words out.

Jack's surprised and shocked face soon turned into a smirk. "Sure it was." He said, smiling and staring at me. He put his hand on the arm chair and his other hand on the top of the chair and leaned closer to me. He gave one final big smirk before he pressed his lips to mine and held it even longer, his eyes closed this time. My eyes widened again and my face got even more red, if that was possible.

He pulled away and let go of the chair. "It was an accident I swear." He said, before walking towards the door and stopping before he walked out. "Edit that out Markimoo." And he walked out the door, leaving me blushing and staring at the wall, a cup of coffee slowly going cold and a camera still recording.

I think I have an idea for the next one shot but I don't know if it will turn out good...I'll do it anyway x3