Deaf Love (Part 4)

It's been a while since I've wrote this hasn't it? It might be a bit different since its been ages since Ive wrote in the style of this story so forgive me x3

Since my mum said that Mark should come over some time, I was planning on asking him today at school. It had only been one day but it felt like I had known Mark for years, he's so nice to me and we had been texting all night.

I waved to my mum and she waved back, I walked out the door and started walking down to the bus stop.

It was raining again, I wish I could hear the sound of the raindrops crashing on the floor, the drip drop of rain falling into puddles...

I arrived at the bus stop and waited for the bus, getting straight on when it arrived. I got the usual seat in the bus, at the back on my own.

My phone went off in my pocket and I quickly looked to see what it was.

'Saved a seat for me? :)'

It was from Mark. I smiled and typed out a reply.

'Of course silly! :D'

After a short journey to the next bus stop, I looked over the heads of people say in front of me and waited to see Mark get on the bus and walk down to the seat next to me.

I kept looking, but he wasn't getting on. I looked out the window, just managing to see the bus stop. He wasn't there. My heart began to sink, I wanted to see him so bad right now...he was coming...right?

My heart was soon lifted when I saw a boy with pink hair running down the path and jumping on the bus, darting his eyes around the bus until he saw me.

An instant smile spread across mine and his face, looking into each other's eyes as Mark ran towards the seat next to me.

He sat down and looked tired, out of breath probably. He looked at me and made a weak smile. 'I nearly missed the bus' he signed.

'You scared me, I thought you weren't coming' I signed. He quickly put his arms around me and gave me the most warming hug I had ever felt.

He pulled away and looked into my eyes. 'Sorry for scaring you' he signed. My eyes full of shock slowly calmed down and I smiled at him.

I looked around and saw that people were staring at us, wondering what the hell we were signing to each other. Mark was looking too, but soon looked back to me.

'We can talk about them and they wouldn't even know' he said with an evil grin. 'They could talk about me and I wouldn't even know' I signed with no smile. Mark realised what he had said and his grin went away. He looked disappointed in himself.

I gave him a hug and pulled back quickly. 'It's fine Mark, so don't stop smiling' I signed, blushing. 'Okay' Mark replied with that wonderful smile.

~Timey wimey time skip~

'Break time, finally' I signed to Mark, giving him a weak smile as we walked into the dinner hall.

Mark smiled back and let out a thankful sigh. 'Yeah, I'm starving' he signed back.

We both got in the queue and got something to eat, a cookie for me and a cookie for Mark.

We sat down and Mark started eating his cookie straight away. I stared at him, getting prepared to ask him I he wanted to come over.

I tapped on the table and it got his attention, he looked up from his cookie and smiled. He raised his eyebrows to say 'what is it?'

I looked away but soon brought my eyes back to his. 'Would you like to come over to mine tonight?' I signed, my hands getting sweaty as I was nervous.

His smile got bigger and he looked giddy, quickly signing to me. 'Of course!' he signed, already excited.

I smiled back at him, excited too. 'We could get some work done' I signed, adding that on so it was an excuse to why he was coming over...when really it was because I wanted to spend time with him.

Mark nodded and started to eat his cookie again, still smiling.

~t.i.m.e..s.k.i.p!~

I waved to my mum as I walked in the house, leaving the door open for Mark. He walked in and said hello to my mum.

They started talking and I took my shoes off, putting my bag on the floor and walking up to my mum.

She got her whiteboard off the side and started writing. 'This is the boy you were texting right?' She wrote.

My cheeks went red from embarrassment and I slowly nodded. She turned to Mark and smiled at him, telling him something then walking into the kitchen.

'Your mum's nice' Mark signed, smiling. 'She's embarrassing' I signed back, seeing Mark chuckle as I walked up the stairs to my room.

Mark walked in and looked around my room. 'Your room is awesome' he signed to me as I sat down on my bed. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

I loved his smile.

'What work are we going to do? I've got most of my books in my bag' Mark signed to me. I took in a deep breath and looked at him. 'We could play some games, if you want' I signed. If I had spoken that, it would have come out in a stuttering mess.

Mark's eyes lit up and his smile grew bigger. 'That's a great idea!' He signed with excitement. I got off my bed and walked over to my stack of games, looking over at Mark and pointing to them. 'What do you want to play?' I signed.

This story will progress, I promise!