You're Not A Monster (Part 1)

^fanart not mine I mean who are you kidding I can't draw haha^

Basic Story: Jack loves Mark, he still loves him even when he finds out Mark is a 'monster'

Warnings: Fluff I guess? (if you can't handle Mark licking Jacks neck which is the only 'not fluff' thing in this then leave xD)

[Jack's Pov]

I was walking around the streets of L.A at night trying to find the taxi I rung up that could take me to Mark's place. He should have been here ages ago...maybe he didn't go the right way and went down the other road? Eh, I might as well try that road.

I turned the corner and started to walk the other way, this street looked abandoned and really creepy. I kept walking until I heard a sound, apart from the late night noises of the other streets. What the fuck was that? It sounded like someone breathing heavily, panting even.

Was it some thief that had run away and hidden? Or someone who had ran away from some guys? Whoever or...whatever it was, I was gonna check it out. I started walking again, slowly until I could peak around the corner of the alleyway. I couldn't see anything...wait.

2 figures. One against the wall and the other...near the figures neck? I walked in front of the alleyway and I heard the sound of panting, gasping for breath as the figure pulled away from the neck. He let go of the body that was against the wall, it dropped and fell to the ground. What was he/she doing to them?

"H-hello?" (Is it me your looking for~) I said, my voice echoing throughout the dark alleyway. The figure turned its head and started slowly walking towards me. The figure stepped out into the street light and I saw...

Mark?!

"M-Mark?!" I said. He had blood dripping from his mouth, on his hands and his eyes were red. "Hello Jackie~" Mark said, his head twitching to tilt to the side. "M-Mark what were you d-doing to h-him?! Why is there b-blood on you?!" I yelled at him. "Hehe...Is it not obvious...?" He said.

He grinned and he showed his...fangs?! "Ma-Mark no...you can't be a fucking Vampire?!" I asked him, my eyes wide with fear. "Oh, you guessed it right." He said, still grinning. He carried on walking towards me and I backed up. He kept walking towards me until I fell onto the road.

Mark laughed and leaned over me, grabbed my shirt and pulled me up off the road. "M-Mark please do-don't hurt me..." I said, terrified as Mark held onto my shirt, staring into my eyes. "Oh poor Jackie...it's a real shame you caught me here...I was supposed to get back home before you came for me." He said, looking sad.

"Ma-Mark y-you-" I couldn't speak any further as Mark placed his finger on my lips. "Shhh...it's okay Jackie..." He said, walking backwards and pulling my into the alleyway. "We wouldn't want to get caught...would we?" He grinned, walking further into the darkness.

As we walked further, I saw the body he had held up against the wall, his neck covered in blood, but not enough to cover up the deep bite marks. He had been drained, his whole body limp and his cold dead eyes looking at the floor.

Mark stopped walking and pushed me against the wall, putting his arms on either side of me to trap me. He leaned closer to me and went to the side of my head. "I bet you taste beautiful..." Mark whispered into my ear. I swallowed and started shaking more than I was before.

This can't be Mark...it can't be. He wouldn't do this to me...it can't be him with those...blood red eyes of his! It can't be!

Mark dipped his head towards my neck and licked it, taking in a deep breath. I shuddered from the feeling and closed my eyes. Please don't hurt me...please don't hurt me... "I can hear your heart racing Jackie...beating as fast as possible...don't be scared...it won't hurt..." He whispered.

I kept my eyes shut, closing them tighter and tensing my whole body. I could feel Mark's warm breath on my neck then...pain. The pain of a sharp feeling in my neck. Then I heard swallowing, panting and groans coming from Mark.

He was nearly digging his nails into the wall, gulping and gulping my blood down. My head began to go dizzy, my vision started to spin. Mark pulled away with more blood dripping from his mouth and his fangs extended twice than before. "I'm...so...hungry..." He said.

He took his hands away from the wall and I fell down, my body hitting the floor hard. Before my eyes closed, I looked up at Mark, he was shaking his head and grabbing onto his hair tightly. His faint, blocked out screams and yelling before he bent down to me, his eyes not red anymore, screaming my name with tears falling from his cheeks.