Deaf Love (Part 7) (Final)

Every story has its end...

My whole body went weak and I tried to remember what Mark had signed, just to check if I had read his hands properly.

I had.

I had read what he had signed.

He actually signed that to me.

'You love me?!' I signed to him, my hands shaking with shock and surprise.

'Of course I love you silly!' Mark signed with the biggest smile.

My face of shock turned into a face of pure joy and I ran towards him, wrapping my arms around his body and resting my head on his shoulder.

I started to cry and Mark rubbed my back, holding onto me tightly as well.

I cried my tears of joy until I calmed my self down and pulled away, wiping my eyes and smiling at him.

Mark's eyes were teary, but he was on the peak of crying his eyes out.

'You don't know how long I've wanted you to sign that to me' I signed with my still shaking hands.

Now Mark's eyes flooded with more tears and they leaked out the edges, sending tears down his face.

He let out a laugh, with a weak smile afterwards.

He pulled me into a hug again and held onto me like the world was ending.

~A big time skip...~

Mark.

He was my boyfriend.

The one I loved so dearly.

For about...4 years now?

Yep...turns out love can last that long.

I didn't have any experience with being in a relationship before Mark, so this relationship meant a lot to me.

I meant a lot to him as well.

I loved everything we did together.

Playing games, hanging out, going to the park, hugging, cuddling, sleeping next to each other, kissing...

It all meant so much.

But in every relationship there's something wrong.

Nothing wrong with Mark.

Nothing wrong with the both of us.

Just the fact I couldn't hear his voice.

Or anything for that matter.

But like Mark said, 4 years ago, someday that would change.

I hope it will.

Today was my birthday, Mark said he couldn't wait to give me my present. I had told him our relationship was the best present I could have already.

But he insisted that I would love it.

~Time Skippy~

Mark and my Mum stood in front of me, my Mum looking excited as ever and Mark with the biggest smile on his face.

'Close your eyes' Mark signed to me.

I did as he said and the sight of their smiles were gone from my vision.

I felt two hands on my face, over my eyes and on two my shoulders, guiding me where to walk.