Instagram War (Fluff)

The art for this one shot is by @sarunna_ on Instagram, her art is so adorable and you should definitely check her out! <3

I'm not sure what the first photo is, so I've made up my own story around it to what it looks like to me :3

Basic Story: Jack and Mark know the fans love it when they post cute photos on Instagram, and they end up having a war to see who can post the cutest.

Warnings: Cute cute cutie cute

[Jack's Pov]

"Morning Marki Mark!" I said with a giggle, walking into the bathroom as Mark was washing his face.

He took a towel and dried his face, smiling at me through the mirror.

"Morning Jackieboy." He said, widening his smile.

I looked down at my phone and opened up Instagram, smiling down at my screen before looking up.

"Come on, let's give the fans a treat shall we?" I said, jumping up onto the counter and getting my phone to face the mirror.

"Jack I look horrible, I've just woken up and I'm still tired..." Mark groaned, hiding his face.

"Mark please, you look fuckin' gorgeous okay?" I giggled, moving his hand away from his face. "You look sexy when your tired anyways."

I moved my leg up to rest on the counter and leaned into Mark, squishing my face against his.

Mark smiled and put an arm around me, putting the other one up and making a claw hand at the camera.

I took the photo and looked at it. "This ones definitely a keeper, you look hot as all hell." I told him, blushing down at the photo.

"You always say that Sean..." Mark said, putting a finger under my chin and kissing my lips.

The use of my real name made me surprised, he hardly ever used it, but when he did I felt butterflies in my stomach.

He slid his finger off my chin and walked into the room, while I uploaded the photo with the caption 'Mornin's are always great with this guy!' (On the fanart the caption is different I know but I just wanted it to be that)

Within seconds of uploading it, there were hundreds of likes and comments, I scanned though some of them.

'OMG'
'I CANT BREATHE'
'mark pls'
'jACK LOOKS SO CUTE'
'mornings aren't always great when you can't walk from the night before'
'HELP'
'@randomname2539 LOOK AT THIS'

I smiled and laughed at the comments, the community was great.

An evil smile spread across my face as I walked out the bathroom and saw Mark putting on his shirt.

"Hey Mark! I bet you can't get as many likes and comments about how cute we are than me!" I said, showing my phone.

He ran his fingers through his hair and grinned. "You wanna bet on that? Jackieboy?"

I nodded and with a smirk, Mark left the room.

[Mark's Pov]